1. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film The Driller Killer

2. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Driller Killer

Un sommet d'abîme. Un pic de néant. Enfin je me comprends.

3. Francisco R.'s rating of the film The Driller Killer

Most of the time Ferrara operates on sheer instinct, in which his contradictory personal nature reveals itself in full force, which may be the reason why this film as 'explotation' does not satisfy its usual fanbase while at the same time its 'intellectual' core ends up leaving its respective audience feeling cold. His work in general tends to reach this conceptual volatility, he achieves order through entropy.

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Driller Killer

5. lina maj's rating of the film The Driller Killer

Eating a burger - that's what you do after killing a man. That added the fourth star in my eyes.

6. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Driller Killer

80's art-house gore schlocker at it's best, revealing roots of what would later become mature material by Ferrara. A must see!

7. AdrianM.'s rating of the film The Driller Killer

8. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Driller Killer

Una película que se valora no por su asesino, sino por el arma misma, pero sobretodo por la ambientación caótica propia de los bajos fondos neoyorquinos. La banda sonora metálica y ruidosa es una gran complementación a la retorcida mente del protagonista principal.

9. Eliecer's rating of the film The Driller Killer

10. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film The Driller Killer

So sleazy and scuzzy and slapdash it's kind of poetic.

11. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Driller Killer

Yeah, it's full of stupid and silly things but that just adds to the experience of watching a movie that's so embedded in its exploitation! Ferrara reflection of the vulnerabilities of an artist's mind is utterly hilarious and just ugly! Bravo!

12. Joshua's rating of the film The Driller Killer

I will never be as impressed as I was the first time seeing Driller Killer, but it remains a personal favorite.

13. Andy Cucumber's rating of the film The Driller Killer

14. lewis_longshanks's rating of the film The Driller Killer

A "video nasty", Driller KIller's one of the few misjudged horror movies of it's time, treated as a dumb, gory slasher flick - nothing more. Despite this, the film feels like an American version of Polanski's Repulsion. It's about an artist's escalation into madness, with particularly strong use of iconography and cultural outlook on New York of the time. If you're a fan of cult horror, you'll appreciate this movie.

15. 849025's rating of the film The Driller Killer

16. Neil Bahadur's rating of the film The Driller Killer

A delerious, gloriously messy piece of work. The kind of film the Stones would have made had made had they been making movies instead of music in those dim basements of Nellcote, France. There's a narrative here, I suppose, but it's slipshod and incoherent. The key is just the images and the words, and the speed at which we are thrown into them. We settle down time and time again, only to be shattered apart.