1. nadnab's rating of the film The Duchess

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Duchess

3. Gabriella F's rating of the film The Duchess

My love for biography is alive.

4. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film The Duchess

Suntuoso melodrama de época, con destacables diseño de vestuario y dirección de fotografía, pero una historia quizás muy convencional y no tan poderosa como las actuaciones de Keira Knightley y Ralph Fiennes.

5. Patrick John's rating of the film The Duchess

Keira Knightley is so cool! She's like the queen of dramas like these but am I the only one who think she is still way, way underrated. Give her three Oscar-worthy films a year! Also, the costumes are marvelous. The set is incredible.

6. suede's rating of the film The Duchess

I'd already given up on this movie, the lifeless script and characters, the miscast Keira Knightley (plus ugly lover). However, more than halfway through, the film takes off, becomes meaningful and moving. 7/10 – for the brilliant Ralph Fiennes, costume design, interiors, and the incredibly beautiful shots of the English landscape garden with grazing sheep behind Althorp House.

7. Kathi Kullack's rating of the film The Duchess

Optisch ein schöner Film - gute Unterhaltung**

8. Shiny Pete's rating of the film The Duchess

Banaler Film, aber hübsch gemacht.

9. Inez Cmyk's rating of the film The Duchess

Ich hörte die Drehbuchseiten knistern.

10. Carsten Zesche's rating of the film The Duchess

Very nice movie, presented with subtlety and good taste. Fantastic entertainment!

11. felix walter's rating of the film The Duchess

Ein guter Film, Ralph Fiennes, Hayley Atwell und Charlotte Rampling sind absolut großartig und überzeugend in ihren Rollen, Keira Knightley finde ich leider nicht die optimale Besetzung. Abgesehen davon erstklassig realisiert und ein sehr gutes und spannendes Drehbuch, das einen hervorragend in die besonders für Frauen grausame Realität der Zeit eintauchen lässt.

12. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film The Duchess

I was quite surprised by it, it's beautifully filmed and paced. Although it's not that special and doesn't stand out among other period movies, somehow it made an impression on me. Beautiful costumes and a charismatic performance from Keira Knightley.

13. joaomoita's rating of the film The Duchess

14. Gamz Marr's rating of the film The Duchess

ive never seen ralph fiennes this annoying

15. mfg's rating of the film The Duchess

16. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Duchess

17. SALESK's rating of the film The Duchess

Typically tragic tale of female woe from the 18th century; well-dressed, designed and acted, though the screenplay doesn't give us much we haven't seen before. Could have benefitted from an R rating, as its characters are clearly debauched and depraved. Fiennes' detached psychopathy is an amusing diversion--like he wandered in from another, better movie.

18. Teresa Silva's rating of the film The Duchess

Not a very... interesting story, but accomplished anyway.

19. preambles's rating of the film The Duchess

I've read the book The Duchess and I fell in love with Georgiana, but the film fails to portray her story and who she truly was, which was a shame because it had so much potential to become a great movie. I was very excited about this one, but it turned out to be really disappointing.

20. CCLZA's rating of the film The Duchess

It's the conventional period piece you've seen before, with lavish sets and costumes and solid performances included. It's an uninspired but highly entertaining film.