1. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film The Dunwich Horror

"I know enough about strange things not to laugh at them"

2. bleadof's rating of the film The Dunwich Horror

Camp at its best. They're all into it. The film is into it. There's no way you won't be into it. Get hot and heave with the Lovecraftian storyline spiced up with awesome mustaches, mysticism and Bold and the beautiful level long stares. It's epic.

3. thay's rating of the film The Dunwich Horror

"You see man as a rather dismal creatureā€¯ "Yes, why not? Look around you'll see what's there. Fear and frightened people who kill what they can't understand"

4. T. J. Harman's rating of the film The Dunwich Horror

Dean Stockwell is a riot in this campy occult horror flick. Lotta fun.

5. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Dunwich Horror

Cheesy, greasy, trashy! My favorite three! The stale dialogue was delightful, I couldn't wait to hear what came out of dean stockwell's mouth! The weird thing about this Lovecraftian 70s horror flick is that it contained alot of stylistic flair. Its like Stan Brakhage snuck into the editing room and took the sequences he enjoyed and jizzed on them. Overall, it hit my sweet tooth for 70s horror and that's about it.

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Dunwich Horror

If you enjoyed Dean Stockwell's appearance in "Blue Velvet," then you'll love him here because he basically does the same creepy, drugged out shtick for 90 minutes. It's probably the best part of this film, which re-imagines Lovecraft's space horror as a sleazy drive-in movie. Turns out the Old Ones are just a bunch of rubber tentacles and can be summoned, like any 'ol Christian demon, with a virgin sacrifice or two.

7. Matt Burgess's rating of the film The Dunwich Horror

All falls apart when the tentacled beast is introduced (full of shitty editing and cheesy colour effects to hide it from camera view, presumably for budget reasons) but for first two-thirds, dreamy, erotic and bizarre occult horror at its best. I'm easily pleased with it comes to anything with smoke, sex dreams, weird furniture and rituals so I was in awe.

8. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film The Dunwich Horror

"Don't forget to bring the Necronomicon back to the library"

9. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Dunwich Horror

Underwhelming adaptation of H.P. Lovecraft's classic story is ultimately forgettable. It's incredibly dated - the psychedelic scare scenes just come off as ridiculous - and just too slow, with only a handful of halfway effective moments. Dean Stockwell's performance is appropriately otherworldly, but Sandra Dee, Ed Begley, and the rest of the cast are a bore. But the unusual score by Les Baxter is possibly his best.