1. daxterpt999's rating of the film The Easy Life

Dostoievski e o seu duplo, o Id e o superego. O que se segue é pura tradição europeia e o seu cinismo.

2. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film The Easy Life

It flows. It gives you laughter, nostalgia, and understanding. It is moral in the sense that it conveys an apparent morality but also amoral because of the apologetic Bruno sequences. We know his character very well as from a relatable friend or acquaitance, and Roberto embodies us: our fears, our constant hesitation. Melodramatic ending or a necessary one?

3. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Easy Life

3.5 stars. It's a good movie but I can see why Gassman knew that he was a better actor on stage. He is an extremely handsome man but he is too broad. His co-star, Trintignant, one of the greatest screen actors, demonstrates how it should be done.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Easy Life

Malgré une certaine schématisation, ce film est remarquablement interprété. Il pose le problème d'une vie au jour le jour sur laquelle plane l'ombre d'un avenir inquiétant... www.cinefiches.com

5. Luca Angelini's rating of the film The Easy Life

6. Arf's rating of the film The Easy Life

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Easy Life

8. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film The Easy Life

I found it very enjoyable in the first part, then it dramatically slows down. The ending is quite strong, but I lost the very contact with the film a few minutes before and so I found it quite weak in its realization. But conceptually, seen from the side of the only character with a speaking soul, it is very powerful indeed.

9. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Easy Life

10. El Biffo's rating of the film The Easy Life

Great soundtrack + fabulous photography = fantastic dance scenes! and Lancia Aurelia B24 :-)

11. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Easy Life

12. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film The Easy Life

13. Aardsy's rating of the film The Easy Life

It's like CANNONBALL RUN, but for fish soup.

14. Muraki's rating of the film The Easy Life

15. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film The Easy Life

The movie finally has become actual. Hordes of old farts and critics have spent their time complaining it was a prophetic movie for their generation and finally it has become true since a decade more or less. It must have been fun for them pushing younger people down the cliff at the end.

16. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film The Easy Life

I don't think I found it as much funny as the other people on the room, but it was quite a good movie.

17. thomasjeff16's rating of the film The Easy Life

18. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The Easy Life

A beaut of a lark overtaken by a kick in the gut.

19. Freddie's rating of the film The Easy Life

Upgraded from 4/5 to 5/5 upon rewatch. Wonderful film!

20. alcools's rating of the film The Easy Life

21. Gabriel Sica's rating of the film The Easy Life

22. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Easy Life

The "jolt" at the end might not have been the factor that Dino Risi claims to have made this film so successful. But it is indeed a jolt and, as abrupt as it is, turns a sardonic road film into a contemplative portrait of what has been painted thus far. Like Alexander Payne said: "All great films must be seen over and over".

23. arlinda's rating of the film The Easy Life

Just like Italy! Light on the surface...but watch out for the darkness at the core. Add in a little homo-eroticism for good measure.

24. nein's rating of the film The Easy Life