1. Iona Kalos's rating of the film The Easy Life

I laughed, I cried, it changed my life.

2. Erik F.'s rating of the film The Easy Life

3. Masoud Einabadi's rating of the film The Easy Life

4. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film The Easy Life

5. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film The Easy Life

4.5 - "Sai qual'è l'età migliore? Quella che uno c'ha, giorno per giorno"

6. dionysus67's rating of the film The Easy Life

Along with Pietrangeli's "I Knew Her Well" this could be the quintessential film about the pleasures of leading a life with no committments. With a towering performance by Gassman, the vital impetus of pure hedonism is perfectly supplemented by the cabriolet 'beauty' and some hilarious honking. Yet, there is something disarmingly charming about Bruno's 'insecure' confidence of a boundless play with life. Terrific!

7. redux's rating of the film The Easy Life

It starts on a high note, with an in-your-face homosexual hookup. The rest of the film pretends it wasn't so, and goes on chattering about life lived at full speed. So Italian.

8. daxterpt999's rating of the film The Easy Life

Dostoievski e o seu duplo, o Id e o superego. O que se segue é pura tradição europeia e o seu cinismo.

9. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film The Easy Life

It flows. It gives you laughter, nostalgia, and understanding. It is moral in the sense that it conveys an apparent morality but also amoral because of the apologetic Bruno sequences. We know his character very well as from a relatable friend or acquaitance, and Roberto embodies us: our fears, our constant hesitation. Melodramatic ending or a necessary one?

10. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Easy Life

3.5 stars. It's a good movie but I can see why Gassman knew that he was a better actor on stage. He is an extremely handsome man but he is too broad. His co-star, Trintignant, one of the greatest screen actors, demonstrates how it should be done.

11. FISCHER's rating of the film The Easy Life

Malgré une certaine schématisation, ce film est remarquablement interprété. Il pose le problème d'une vie au jour le jour sur laquelle plane l'ombre d'un avenir inquiétant... www.cinefiches.com

12. Luca Angelini's rating of the film The Easy Life

13. Arf's rating of the film The Easy Life

14. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Easy Life

15. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film The Easy Life

I found it very enjoyable in the first part, then it dramatically slows down. The ending is quite strong, but I lost the very contact with the film a few minutes before and so I found it quite weak in its realization. But conceptually, seen from the side of the only character with a speaking soul, it is very powerful indeed.

16. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Easy Life

17. El Biffo's rating of the film The Easy Life

Great soundtrack + fabulous photography = fantastic dance scenes! and Lancia Aurelia B24 :-)

18. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Easy Life

19. Valentin's rating of the film The Easy Life

20. Aardsy's rating of the film The Easy Life

It's like CANNONBALL RUN, but for fish soup.

21. Muraki's rating of the film The Easy Life

22. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film The Easy Life

The movie finally has become actual. Hordes of old farts and critics have spent their time complaining it was a prophetic movie for their generation and finally it has become true since a decade more or less. It must have been fun for them pushing younger people down the cliff at the end.

23. Nicole Richie's rating of the film The Easy Life

I don't think I found it as much funny as the other people on the room, but it was quite a good movie.

24. thomasjeff16's rating of the film The Easy Life