1. Fernando Arteaga Cabello's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Una historia en la que se disfruta del amor y se ve como la pasión inicial perdona todo y después se vuelve en contra.

2. deny's rating of the film The Edge of Love

3. Éryka's rating of the film The Edge of Love

I think this is actually a good movie and I liked it. It was interesting and entertaining.

4. AEDR2's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Muy buena película. Muestra que la debilidad humana se da momentos insignificantes y cambian toda una vida

5. Luz Sabina's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Ni siquiera la terminé de ver

6. Charlie's rating of the film The Edge of Love

I enjoyed this twisted story. Cilian Murphy is amazing in his role as a soldier who falls for Vera. I liked how the eyes express the characters' feelings in some scenes.

7. Pangaea's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Resulta un poco sosa la película, sólo de dan unos tintes de los poemas de Dylan.

8. knyhnsjc's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Cillian Murphy was the only reason I saw the film. And oh, the poems of Dylan Thomas, too.

9. may's rating of the film The Edge of Love

2,5. It wasn't that good and Dylan Thomas and his lovers deserve better. The cast was pretty and charming but not convincing. They all deserve better.

10. Shoham L's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Characterisations were poor, the storyline didn't really hold much. I could never actually tell what any character was thinking.

11. N. C.'s rating of the film The Edge of Love

Cillian Murphy holds the movie

12. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Beyond its patchy editing texture and unnecessary clichéd dialogues, the great cast which help create some of the sensitivity a story like this deserved ends up being its only trump card. However, while summing its many messy parts, the film remains a sad poor portrait of Dylan Thomas as a mere drunken buffoon, and of the two women who loved him unconditionally.

13. joaomoita's rating of the film The Edge of Love

14. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Arkadaşlar, "erkek olsaydın seni tavlardım", "sen beni tavlardın", "ah bir erkek olsaydın" zırvalarını bırakalım, ilerleyelim artık. Yapma canım, yapma güzel arkadaşım. Biraz kalıbımızın insanı, kiera'mızın knightley'si, sienna'mızın miller'ı olalım lütfen. Siz evinizde de mi böyle yapıyosunuz lütfen ama.

15. Tigrão's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Take out that awful score, and those couple of cheesy lines, and what's left is a really nice film, sumptuously shot and well acted, particularly Sienna Miller.

16. JolieG1's rating of the film The Edge of Love

I have to admit , this movie is a little twisted. But for some reason I cried at the end, I don't even know where that came from. But obviously, somewhere along the way, I felt for Vera Phillips and her life.

17. melancolia's rating of the film The Edge of Love

well, it wasn't bad at all. love the atmosphere and some scenes

18. milledorge's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Beautiful scenery and styling. Beautiful movie.

19. Risya's rating of the film The Edge of Love

I only love the "looks" of the movie with the dreamy and out of focus scenes. Since Keira Knightly is in it, of course I would expect this to be something as moving as Atonement. But it didn't. The story is moody. And the characters have a little depths that it's hard for me to sympathize for them. It also doesn't make sense why these two women were throwing themselves at such a despicable character.

20. Kenji's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Surprisingly dark mysterious mood piece, i like Knightley's pretty Welsh accent, but i don't think the film captures Caitlin's feisty earthiness, and i must admit i don't recall biographies i've read of Dylan and Caitlin dealing with this story.

21. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Cil an Murphy is all i want from Tjia MovieTalk [2]

22. Patricia's rating of the film The Edge of Love

I wanted more from this film, I felt no satisfaction, I found that it needed a stronger climax. But it is a good film, that catches interest.

23. Yenni's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Cillian Murphy is all I want from this movie.

24. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film The Edge of Love

Great costumes and art direction, but not much else.