1. d cg's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

An utter gem of the Disney back-catalogue. Sharp, satirical and completely quotable. Its flippant style is its main calling card.

3. hamsa's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

4. carlajrzg's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

5. Daniela's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

so distracted knowing it was david spade's voice

6. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

Gets most of its humor from postmodern hyperbole, deus ex machina, and inversion, but its all clever - and even without songs, it runs along at a brisk and welcome pace. Iconoclastic in Disney's catalog and therefore interesting for all the wrong reasons.

7. Eric's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

8. Luca Soldati's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

Buon film d'animazione che diverte molto grazie a dei tempi comici studiati molto bene e a dei bei personaggi. La storia non spicca per originalità, ma sfrutta bene le sue carte e fa della semplicità il suo punto di forza, riuscendo a far recepire le sue tematiche. Il racconto è ben strutturato, senza inutili lungaggini. I personaggi sono ben caratterizzati, con un protagonista che subisce una buona evoluzione.

9. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

One of the most fun movies of my childhood I hope you can all enjoy it as much as i did!

10. LNLee's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

this movie is probably horrible but it is now 14 years after this movie came out and I'm still making llama jokes on tumblr.

11. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

yzma is the best disney villain

12. J. O.'s rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

An all time favourite animated feature, and a great way to usher Disney out of the 1990s, where many childhood memories were made with classics like Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, Hercules, and so on. Unfortunately, soon after this Disney made the switch to computer animation and it all went downhill. This stands true, though, with beautiful animation and layered humour.

13. square's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

Genuinely funny movie, especially from Disney. Maybe because it's not computer-animated they had more money to spend on good writing.... (*****conspiracy *****)

14. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

After the brilliance of the Disney Renaissance, The Emperor's New Groove is very meh and although it's fun and enjoyable there's some prob-llama with this movie that I'm not sure what is.

15. Topher-Liam's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

inspired silliness! the animators and actors clearly had a ball with structure, self-reference, etc. awesome movie!

16. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

Fun, fun movie. After being flooded with mixed CGI features, it's so nice to go back and watch simple animated features from the early 2000's, bad and good (this, "The Jungle Book 2," and "Hey Arnold: The Movie" to name a few). Just a nice, breezy adventure, innocuous and high-energy. Great voice acting by the way.

17. Dav I.D.'s rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

The body language of each character are not only brilliantly realized by the animators, but are perfectly matched to each voice actor's style. Inspired performances by Spade, Goodman, Kitt, and show-stealer Patrick Warburton as Kronk, remind us that Disney voice-casting should be more than just employing hot commodities. The story arc limitations of the "Disney formula" are recognizable- and promptly transcended.

18. MGeo's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

This is still the funniest Disney movie ever made, I don't care what anyone else says; they're all haters. Haters gonna hate. Anyway, I still laugh hilariously every time I watch it. Plus it has David Spade in a tolerable role which is almost unheard of. Patrick Warburton is best thing about the movie, and I'm not ashamed to say I have a man crush on him. That voice is so deep, bellowing, and awesome...-sigh-...

19. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

Hilarious, clever, but delightfully simple (since it's essentially a road comedy). But the great animation, spot-on voice acting, unconventional direction, and quick-fire humor (clearly inspired by Looney Tunes) make it stand out.

20. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

Although Kingdom of the Sun could have been interesting (see The Sweatbox for more), The Emperor's New Groove still remains a childhood favourite, departing from the typical Disney musical formula, being loonier than anything Disney did before, and especially keeping heart and moralistic value.

21. danhofstra's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

the only reason why David Spade should be able to breathe oxygen

22. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

One of the most rewatchable disney films ever made. It's joke are still so sharp and hilarious.

23. f-nanda's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove

I lost count how many times I saw this one, and still, I laugh my guts out everytime.

24. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Emperor's New Groove