1. fjcaste's rating of the film The Empty Hours

Una historia recordable. Motel de pueblito y dos vidas paralelas y distantes que se unen en un solo punto donde se podían reunir; la soledad y el desamor. Extraordinaria también la versión de “Cachito de Sol” de Agustin Lara interpretada por Denisse Gutiérrez

2. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film The Empty Hours

A simple, realistic and warm-hearted film.

3. Quattro's rating of the film The Empty Hours

Simple and quiet movie – no risks, no surprises. Nice colors.

4. Ayu Diah Cempaka's rating of the film The Empty Hours

An elegant way to capture and question about intimacy, privacy, and sexual desire between two strangers.

5. sypianski's rating of the film The Empty Hours

Jak dotąd największe rozczarowanie na Mubi

6. between7skies's rating of the film The Empty Hours

Stunning cinematography, and pacing. Total gem.

7. oaiaferoce's rating of the film The Empty Hours

The empty ones are the most interesting.

8. Federico's rating of the film The Empty Hours

Really beautiful, wonderful actors and direction; the screenplay makes the simplicity is own main point, concentrating on the details and the feelings of the protagonist. In summary, highly recommended.

9. krangtzen's rating of the film The Empty Hours

10. DrFirestone's rating of the film The Empty Hours

A film about loneliness, people looking for that "something" in life; it's slow burning and filled with moments of silence and melancholy. While it's centered around emotions and relationships, it doesn't seem to explore this theme, portraying interactions between the characters superficially, and instead it serves us "empty hours" - a brief glimpse of a motel and a couple of bored people killing time...

11. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Empty Hours

It's set in the same universe as Y Tu Mama Tambien and I kept waiting for Garcia Bernal to show up at the motel.

12. captainfez's rating of the film The Empty Hours

For some reason I want to clean my room and eat a coconut.

13. lesorrento's rating of the film The Empty Hours

14. mnpanetsos's rating of the film The Empty Hours

I don't know if it was good or bad. For sure it was boring, for sure it was slow and for sure something I didn't like. But maybe, and thinking about the title too, it was the aim of this movie so it could be excellent. If the author wanted to show this boredom and "dead hours" and kill the specator too, it was perfectly done. The problem is that opinions are subjective and personally I don't like get bored.

15. andi___'s rating of the film The Empty Hours

What a superb movie. Most of the frames here would make charming postcards. Beautifully shot, elegant and with mysterious depictions of light throughout.

16. Mario C.'s rating of the film The Empty Hours

Simple and very well directed movie. Below the surface of a love story, it recounts the loneliness that revolves around a "non-place".

17. The Accidental Film Club (Paul)'s rating of the film The Empty Hours

Lovely! And not empty at all. Far from it in fact. Restrained, subtle and yet bursting with feeling.

18. chloe's rating of the film The Empty Hours

a sweet little film about ordinary, lonely people.

19. Pablo Emmanuel Canales's rating of the film The Empty Hours

lovely slacker. que linda que se ve la chica en la cama con su amante gringo flacido.

20. wolfranz's rating of the film The Empty Hours

A quiet movie that gives us a small overview about human relationships, relationships that stay at the margins of life but occasionally became very deep because it is the right time to find them. Its slow time helps to meditate and enjoy the beautiful photography.

21. Kim Nyman's rating of the film The Empty Hours

Haven't seen such a gem for a long time! This is like painting, all brushstrokes are full of aims.

22. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Empty Hours

Well, what's important in this motel is to be very discreet with the clients...

23. Rex Freeman's rating of the film The Empty Hours

One of the best films I've seen this year. It went everywhere you hoped it would, without being overly ingratiating, and with pleasant surprises to the bargain. Just wonderful!

24. Róbert Gál's rating of the film The Empty Hours