1. Ray Kril's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

well done. Interviews could have been shoot better but subject and content made up for some aesthetic issues...

2. DVC's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

Highly recommended documentary movie. Opinions of first level thinkers, some of them Nobel Prizes, and testimonies of plundered native people bearing out the origin and fundamentals of the unbalanced distribution of wealth all over the world. I enjoyed watching it

3. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

The subject discussed here it's a very inconvenient one, specially for those big corps housed at the developed countries. The Pyramid of the world is shown layer by layer. All the strings of social sciences is explored and contextualized at the light of History. Leaders were murdered and children are still being sold today in order to sustain a questionable way of life. A way that belongs to a few.

4. D.N's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

Good information but sound is very bad. I rather read a good book in this matter.

5. dschank's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

though i agree with many of its conclusions, "the end of poverty?" makes an unfocused and oversimplified argument against neoliberalism. a strong premise is bogged down by too many quick anecdotes presented without context. worth a look for the ample interviews with working people, but the moral of the story may be that discussions of "development economics" need more than 90 minutes. watch "the corporation" instead.

6. minebria's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

oh come on!!! how come it doesn't have subtitles!

7. msmichel's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

Under-thought and under-realized documentary that struggles to make coherence of its history lesson/modern examination of poverty. Amidst the talking heads and figures lacks a voice that says more than consume less and end privatization. Until the day comes when one values a human life more than a bottom line things will only get worse especially when the well begins to run dry. A topic that needs a better voice.

8. kinophil's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

would be great to have english subtitles for this film.. how can we as the mubi help make this happen? thanks for a great website.

9. peder's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

Second that: english subs would be much appreciated.

10. RaySquirrel's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

Violates the first law of ideologically driven essay film-making: Make sure that the premiss of your film is not fundamentally flawed.

11. kathleenjoy's rating of the film The End of Poverty?

I saw this film at a cinema and it was narrated in English. Please Mubi, can we have English subtitles? This is a brilliant documentary and I've been wanting my family and friends to see it.