1. pengecut kau suripto's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

2. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

3. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

E' una delle cose più strane che abbia mai visto, ma è incredibile. La storia non è nuovissima, ma le interpretazioni dei due protagonisti sono di livello altissimo. Il tutto accompagnato da un'ottima colonna sonora e l'accento inglese. Me la sono vista tutta di seguito, la stessa sera, gli episodi da 20 minuti hanno la lunghezza perfetta ed io non rischierei di rovinare tutto con una seconda stagione.

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

3.7 stars. Wes Anderson kitchen sink crime caper which offers very current reflections upon adolescent development w/r to criminality responsibility and teens' ability to consent. I might have to review this one again after the second season, which currently feels unnecessary yet intriguing. I wish I'd had this around rather than the 'American Pie' films and 'Skins' as a teen. Ironically, far less of a bad influence.

5. sashmere's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

Please don't make a season 2.

6. Maratka Alarma's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

странное и ненужное дробление на двадцатиминутный формат серий лишь вредит и без того обделенному саспенсом и действием сюжету: переживать за мразотных и пустых главных героев становится решительно невозможно.

7. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

8. nvtsrmr's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

F**k this series. I f***ing hate this series. The story didn't meet my expectation at all. F***ing unexpected. F**k. F**k. F**k. I f***ing wanna cry. F**k you James. You f***ing psychopath.

9. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

1\07\2018 Punk-ass long version of Submarine with Graham Coxon and other bangers like Buzzcocks and Hardy and some edgy perfomances. IT'S A YES! IT'S A YES!

10. David Zimmerman's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

11. aybala.d's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

12. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

F***ing amazing! And Alex Lawther and Jessica Barden were f***ing phenomenal!! F***ing fantastic soundtrack, too!!! There f***ing better be a season 2!!!! EDIT: it has been renewed - f*** yes!

13. _shalashaska_'s rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

14. Nari da Xana's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

15. lidiishere's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

"You can't just make people and then abandon them. They'll think they've done something wrong their entire life." fall for James and Alyssa's characters instantly. it turns out much better than I could expect!

16. Victória Célia's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

3.5/5 I usually don't like comedies, but this is one of the best dark comedy series I've ever seen

17. Fabiana Fiesmann's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

I just love how focking sad and how focking funny everything was. The honest dialogues, music & colours really moved me. I hate to associate things with other things, but some elements from from this series took me back to Vincent Gallo. If you're a focking snob& dead inside don't watch this.

18. Slow Immersion's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

19. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

weak plot but everything else was so great

20. martaag's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World

3.75, que arredonda a 4, fuck.

21. Shōten's rating of the film The End of the F***ing World