1. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film The Equalizer

Denzel Washington is so freaking cool, but this kinda sucks.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Equalizer

41/100 (Bir adam vardır. Herkesi öldürür. Filmin başından bu adama bir şey olmayacağı kesindir. Ve bu klişelik abidesini de kendi senaryonla değil. Hitman, Leon, Rambo filmlerini bir harman ederek yaparsın. Bu sinema değil. Sanatı öldürüyorsunuz. Ama sırf seyir zevki ve izlenişi kolay olduğu için bir tık puanını yükselttim.)

3. S Campbell's rating of the film The Equalizer

Antione Fuqua seems to make films of late which you think are going to be awful but are really pretty good

4. Thomas's rating of the film The Equalizer

Shallow and generic. Fuqua and the quality cast are better than this.

5. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Equalizer

Man on Fire + DIY store. Generic but Denzel is a boss in it as always

6. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Equalizer

not a shit show but def not a killer altho denzel is an excellent one. way more skilled up than woodward ever was. altho have to say his response is a bit disproportionate to the initial crime. could we have done without it? absolutely

7. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Equalizer

Like a Tony Scott film, but sober.

8. JCPJD's rating of the film The Equalizer

The casting and characterisations in this film are terrible. There are two worlds in this film. One is inhabited by the usual psychopathic Russians criminals. The second is a strange Hallmark style group of cardboard 'nice people' in a garden centre; and in the middle is the great Denzel trying to bring them both together. It's a bit of a mess and not always fun.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Equalizer

10. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Equalizer

I'd say he won on away goals, actually.

11. Ethan's rating of the film The Equalizer

This was a really badass movie and Denzel continues to prove that he is an ultimate badass all around.

12. J. O.'s rating of the film The Equalizer

Dull violence executed with a dated style by a hit-or-miss director - yawn. Washington is passable, but not nearly worth the praise he has been getting here. Generic as hell, couldn't care less how it wrapped up - just that it couldn't come soon enough.

13. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Equalizer

It's official - Robert McCall is the hardest man ever in the history of cinema! Sure it's a macho excursion through yet another clichéd criminal underworld with the ex-special ops good guy who has turned his back on that life, but McCall is a good man who does bad things to bad people. That's why we will always root for him. Loved it.

14. MR: doesn't matter's rating of the film The Equalizer

Great moretz performance, but the film in general is shit.

15. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film The Equalizer

Couldn't even finish this movie. Too many stupid craning shots and constant city skyline stock footage. Is that what "cinematic" means? 1 star for Denzel.

16. Star Lord's rating of the film The Equalizer

Film discreto, Denzel Washington fa una gran parte anche se la trama è un po' scontata. 2,5.

17. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Equalizer

18. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Equalizer

"The Equalizer" is more for the heart than for the brain. Heart: action & entertainment at its best; cool, cooler, McCall. Brain: you know from the beginning what will happen (the only thing you don't know is, how it will happen); also a bit stereotyped. I don't mind, beause what we can see here is perfect acting, violence, blood, firefight; if you will, a sort of "peckinpahesk" thriller. Not at all a bad choice.

19. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Equalizer

20. martpat's rating of the film The Equalizer

21. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film The Equalizer

This is what we ask when we see action movies.....Denzel one more time....

22. Maria Diacu's rating of the film The Equalizer

maybe the worst movie I've seen in 2014

23. Jack Marsden's rating of the film The Equalizer

I'm so confused did it all happen in his head? Is it a Douglas Sirk melodramatic parody of action movies and their underdeveloped side characters? I feel so conflicted. Maybe it was just awful? Maybe?

24. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Equalizer

The greatest action movies all share one thing in common: urgency. This film has none because we never for a second believe that Robert will fail in his mission or fail to protect the people he cares about in any significant way. Even the action scenes are perfunctory and uninspired (what a waste of a perfectly good power-drill kill). A total wash.