1. Gabriella F's rating of the film The Ethereal Melancholy of Seeing Horses in the Cold

I get the idea but I feel it was a bit pretentious.

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Ethereal Melancholy of Seeing Horses in the Cold

3. tenonder's rating of the film The Ethereal Melancholy of Seeing Horses in the Cold

4. Teona Gal's rating of the film The Ethereal Melancholy of Seeing Horses in the Cold

5. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film The Ethereal Melancholy of Seeing Horses in the Cold

I initially disagreed with the silence, but it works. It forces the spectator to temper the foggy, unsettling view with whatever ambient noise is present. Great title, but I wouldn't exactly say it causes melancholia more than apprehension.

6. Comadozer's rating of the film The Ethereal Melancholy of Seeing Horses in the Cold

My emotional imagination of what constitutes feeling, or perhaps peace, is closely aligned with the aesthetic of this simple and beautiful film.

7. le Gars's rating of the film The Ethereal Melancholy of Seeing Horses in the Cold

8. sacajawèale's rating of the film The Ethereal Melancholy of Seeing Horses in the Cold

People from the city don't know shit