1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

Une oeuvre remarquable, de l'école poétique du cinéma ukrainien qui fut interdit durant vingt ans par la censure soviétique omniprésente dans les régions satellites de la grande Russie... www.cinefiches.com

2. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

Це щось неймовірне! Розмаїття барв та сенсів вражають око та розум.

3. anesthesia romanova's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

4. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

One of the craziest films ever made.

5. José Neves's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

What an extraordinary filmmaker! The mass movements or the individual portraits are written with an intense formal vitality, cinema of spaces and its editing times in between, again remembering the narrative freedoms of Barnet and the use of metaphors by Paradjanov, by their fluent physical imagery, sound inscription, ideological autonomy and relationship with the mythology of a people and a nationality.

6. Severus Snape's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

7. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

It was supposed to be good, right? I was supposed to enjoy it, wasn't I..? Visually great but holy smokes, it annoyed me.

8. Odile~'s rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

9. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

It's a cornucopia of visual delights and visual oddities but I think familiarity with the source material is a prerequisite for much understanding. The story is missing from the movie.

10. Mellow Dude's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

11. knockkneed's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

La Montaña Sagrada for us ethnoheads, with story parallels to Gogol's Christmas Eve

12. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

after some of the movies i see, i think to myself: how lucky i am to see them and how even luckier i am to enjoy them.

13. Lutka's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo

The image with a girl above the ashes will stay with me forever.

14. Eratosthenes's rating of the film The Eve of Ivan Kupalo