1. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

2. João R's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

As much as it stands out as an exorcism movie - both because it's formulated in alternation between a courtroom drama and a horror movie and because the real story is as tragic as described -, that's not enough to make it a surpassing movie.

3. grotescsetorg's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

4. dordairobert's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

5. felisaf's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

I don't know why this movie was so underrated because truthfully it's pretty good.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

7. dave gunn's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

More of a courtroom drama than a horror, despite the way it was advertised. Jennifer Carpenter, as expected, gives a raw and intense performance, but Laura Linney is really the star of the show since almost the entire movie takes place in the courtroom.

8. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

An original storyline where a courtroom drama retells the story of a possessed girl, a priest and the consequences of her death as the result of the exorcism. The horror aspect is the weakest part of the film. Its filled to the brim with cliches but back in the court room we still root for the priest who is fighting for his life...and the attention of us viewers for caring about it.

9. The Macho King's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

10. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

11. INZER's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

12. odabadaber's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Eingebettet in die Zeugenaussagen zum Fall Emily Rose wird deren Geschichte nacherzählt - dabei verwurstet Derrickson einige Fakten aus dem realen Fall Anneliese Müllers zu diesem Hollywoodstreifen. Teils wird recht dick aufgetragen, manch geäußerter Gedankengang zum übernatürlichen ist dabei allerdings ganz interessant (die Kulturwissenschaftlerin).

13. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Nontonnya ga pake ekspektasi ternyata cukup enjoyable.

14. barbosajoca's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

the thing that makes this scary and good is the court scenes, it makes the storyline much more real and credible

15. Bibio Dragonfly's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Great! Giant! The pictures are truly spectacular. This is a martyr who stayed to give us his message. If Emily has been there, it's also to show us how can man be so ... stupid.

16. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Try Hans-Christian Schmid's Requiem (or even The Exorcist) instead of this inane effort

17. subtonal's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

such an underrated film!!

18. jenifferp's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

19. Savannah Sittmann's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

I just really love how freaked out I get when I watch it still to this day. I think Jennifer Carpenter did a damn good job of being possessed, love her.

20. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

21. Thresk's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

"EGO SUM QUI INTUS HABITAT!" ...Latin for "I can't believe I'm in this piece of shit." ★★

22. vordven's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

23. Caden Cotard's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose

A ridiculous, unscary, and worst, boring horror movie dressed up in Law & Order clothes. Certified, award-winning great actors Laura Linney, Tom Wilkinson, and Jennifer Carpenter class up this piece of shit a little, but in all honesty, it's a wannabe thinking man's horror flick. Its great paradox is that it doesn't let you think. At all.

24. filmfreak1992's rating of the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose