1. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Expendables 2

2. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Expendables 2

Okay, so it's not good but it doesn't take itself seriously, pretty much every old action star is in it and the punchlines and references to other movies are funny. An hour and a half of my life well spent.

3. dordairobert's rating of the film The Expendables 2

4. Ethan's rating of the film The Expendables 2

This is a decent sequel that feels a lot more solid than the first one with a lot of shameless puns made at each of the actors. These guys are aging gracefully and having fun. It really is an enjoyable ride.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Expendables 2

6. Star Lord's rating of the film The Expendables 2

7. DarthVader's rating of the film The Expendables 2

"Zıpkın gibi, fişek gibi"...

8. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film The Expendables 2

9. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Expendables 2

2 - Chuck Norris comes out to "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" and cracks a Chuck Norris joke. Schwarzenegger and Willis exchange their one-liners. Did you know that Lundgren has a genius-level IQ? But hey, at least the action is marginally better (i.e. still pretty bad); shame about those bits where people talk. A disingenuous, ugly, masturbatory affair that embodies everything I hate about modern action films.

10. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film The Expendables 2

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

11. elMar81's rating of the film The Expendables 2

Simpatico e divertente, ben fatto per essere un action movie all'americana.

12. Tiagojeff's rating of the film The Expendables 2

my friends made me pay to see this. fuck my friends.

13. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film The Expendables 2

The cameos destroy any sense of interest the poor plot could muster, while completely undermining the titular team's capabilities. They don't seem so badass when they can't get themselves out of a single jam because it's too perfect a cameo opportunity. I love badass spec ops squads and 80's action stars, but The Expendables 2's execution is so poor I can hardly stomach it.

14. dandandan's rating of the film The Expendables 2

I'm sure I wrote this film when I was 8...

15. msmichel's rating of the film The Expendables 2

"..that thing belongs in a musuem" "we all do". The silly sentimental banter amongst he-men action heroes of the eighties continues in this second entry. Added to the mix are Chuck Norris and a very naughty Van Damme who can still deliver some kicks. Dialogue is atrocious but the films action and very violent high body count is certainly entertaining. Not likely to win respect or awards...but box office..sure.

16. Zachary Curl's rating of the film The Expendables 2

i wonder if there is a story to go along with that cast.

17. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film The Expendables 2

Just as dumb as the first one, but still kind of fun to watch these aging action stars (except a few) kick some ass. Statham is always cool in my opinion, I'm a Guy Ritchie fan, but Stallone just doesn't do it for me these days.

18. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film The Expendables 2

basura apestosa, eso sí, llena de efectos especiales

19. emichan's rating of the film The Expendables 2

20. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film The Expendables 2

It would be better if they quit breaking the fourth-wall, once or twice is OK, but they do it through the whole damn movie.

21. Holger Haase's rating of the film The Expendables 2

More of the same. Just even more self reverential. All action, no soul. Meh.....

22. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Expendables 2

Nope, nope. The first was FUN FUN FUN, this was just a mess of a drag.

23. nicohenriques's rating of the film The Expendables 2

talvez um dos melhores filmes de comédia do ano passado. não dá para assistir a essa obra como um filme de ação sério. se levar na leveza de uma comédia que, por acaso, muitas coisas são explodidas, o filme fica dez vezes melhor.

24. remote-viewer's rating of the film The Expendables 2

I'm still not completely convinced by the action and the camerawork is the same old shit where you can barely tell what's going on, but at least this one delivers far more successfully on the dialogue and pathos. Seeing Van Damme and Adkins as the villainous duo was a far more satisfying treat, after Day of Reckoning. I am also pretty cool with more Statham and Crews.