1. ionosonde's rating of the film The Expendables 3

big gun muscle man tough fest. final fight was really over the top but fun. saw this in japan, the japanese subs were atrocious

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Expendables 3

3. Ethan's rating of the film The Expendables 3

I will admit these are some entertaining films but I think three is enough. As much as these entertain we really don't need another one. Maybe that one they were talking about making with all chicks in it, now that would be a movie to watch.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film The Expendables 3

Capitolo 3. Il peggiore della trilogia.

5. lamouchequilouche's rating of the film The Expendables 3

6. Thomas's rating of the film The Expendables 3

7. christos1ngle's rating of the film The Expendables 3

8. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Expendables 3

(Generous) 3 - We get it, you guys are old. I didn't hate it quite as much as I did the second one, but that's only because it's just a less annoying (yes, even with Banderas) version of the same film with Mel Gibson, who is hilarious, but it's also lacking Terry Crews and blood of any description. The newcomers are expendable even by the series' standards. Also, they (horribly) CGI a fucking parachute.

9. Chris's rating of the film The Expendables 3

More like Eh-xpendables, amirite?

10. Sean Proud's rating of the film The Expendables 3

It's too sad at this point.

11. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Expendables 3

12. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film The Expendables 3

13. Polyglot's rating of the film The Expendables 3

As always, I fall in love with the only girl in the group and she's pretty and knows kung fu. <3_<3

14. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Expendables 3

"The Expendables" franchise is redeemed (I'm holding back from any 'Redeemables' puns) by this third entry, thanks in large part to some spirited supporting performances - hats off to Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas, and Mel Gibson for actually opting to act in what could just have easily been another bloated star vehicle like the second entry - and director Patrick Hughes' undeniable flair for practical action.

15. Luca Taurini's rating of the film The Expendables 3

Come rovinare tutto quello che si era fatto di buono precedentemente.

16. Simone Arcangeli's rating of the film The Expendables 3

17. Francesco Maria Carreri's rating of the film The Expendables 3

18. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Expendables 3

Far more enjoyable than expected! The story is not much to discuss but the script recycles old beats from better movies quite well. The acting is suitably hammy and over the top all the way. But the film really takes off in the third reel when the viewer is treated to a truly gonzo action blow out that outdoes anything on screen at the moment. So if you want action, you've got it!

19. msmichel's rating of the film The Expendables 3

well....that was awful Mel Gibson gleefully taking on the villain role is about the only reason to watch this exercise in machismo and stupidity. Toned down in bloodletting and ramped up in over the hill actors. Skip it and hope the series is over.

20. pandakuma's rating of the film The Expendables 3

wait...why am i watching this sequel?

21. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Expendables 3

Rousey was the most compelling of the "young" group, but Banderas and Snipes are wild men who stole the show. Would have benefited from an R rating. Ups for introducing Snipes with a tax evasion joke, a la Arnold 'president' joke from the first.

22. eek's rating of the film The Expendables 3