1. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Expendables

2. dordai_robert's rating of the film The Expendables

3. James Mackin's rating of the film The Expendables

4. Ethan's rating of the film The Expendables

This is an entertaining film with a lot of great action stars. If you don't expect too much you won't be disappointed.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Expendables

6. Quesera,sera's rating of the film The Expendables

found some unnecessary plots here, too fragile (sorry) but the action techniques was good

7. Star Lord's rating of the film The Expendables

I mercenari. 2,5. Il capitolo 1 è senza dubbio il migliore.

8. Drew Kelly's rating of the film The Expendables

Terrible, except for that one scene...with Mickey Rourke recounting the loss of the last piece of his soul.

9. david_coolusername's rating of the film The Expendables

The first movie to a long history of trash.

10. Jonas A. McCaffery's rating of the film The Expendables

I know that I'm not the target audience for this film, but it seemed this film was going to be a tongue-in-cheek, ironic love story to 80's action movies. Nope. Stallone takes himself way too seriously.

11. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Expendables

(Generous) 3 - What would, in the best of cases, be a milquetoast throwback to 80s action cheese is here (literally) shredded into an unwatchable mess by what is quite possibly the worst editing job I have ever seen in a major motion picture. It's migraine-inducing. I am a fan of Stallone's ravenous hemo-trip "Rambo", but someone took his meager directing skills behind the shed and shot them in the interim years.

12. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film The Expendables

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

13. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Expendables

...Hollywood Hollywood... (Bad Movie)

14. Luís Silva's rating of the film The Expendables

Why do they keep making these movies? WHYYY

15. MAO1's rating of the film The Expendables

16. BoxxyMary's rating of the film The Expendables

Well... There was nothing wrong with this movie per se, provided one knew what to expect, and it would be rather difficult to NOT know what to expect with a cast like this. It delivered in terms of action. Naturally, as with so many other movies of this and other genres, one must suspend disbelief many times Isn't it hard, though, to find many action movies where this isn't the case? It entertained as advertised.

17. Alan Funkle's rating of the film The Expendables

The only thing about this movie I dont like is why on gods earth did the choose Steve Austin who makes god awful movies over stars like chuck norris, Dwayne "the rock" johnson, Vihn Diesle or even Jackie Chan and Clint Eastwood (if they could get him out to act again, would made a terrific team leader with stallone as backup). still cannot wait for this movie, american action and comedy movies doing terrible past 80s

18. Mayur Karnik's rating of the film The Expendables

high octane, adrenalin pumping stuff! thoroughly enjoyed every minute on the edge of the seat!

19. Cole Caudle's rating of the film The Expendables

Why in God's name did I think this would be any fun? A miserably glum and sadistic film made with utter incompetence.

20. Ottori Tekki Chan's rating of the film The Expendables

all my hero in one movie yay!!!

21. rado's rating of the film The Expendables

"In the Mood for War" is an earnest boutique action film with vivid colours, excessive shallow focus and steady glide-cam.

22. K.R's rating of the film The Expendables

Shitty geriatric action flick.

23. Alanedit's rating of the film The Expendables

This is going to be the greatest movie of all time.

24. efe's rating of the film The Expendables

We need an "I don't want to watch this" button on MUBI.

← Previous 1 3 4