1. rllr's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec

Imagine if Amelie Poulin was a really irritating b*tch. Besson's failed attempt at pulling a "Jeunet" indeed.

2. Derya Karataş's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec

The most enjoyable at the same time one of the most emotional films i had ever seen :)

3. Joel's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec

An enjoyably stylized romp, certainly entertaining enough but gets absolutely lost to silliness. Feels almost like more of an episode in a television show with the budget of a Hollywood blockbuster. Fun but not the best.

4. NEONBEAR's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec

pretty good but didn't really tie itself up as well.

5. pitdogG's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec

Okay, so I admit it. My hopes for this film to be one of the years coolest films was actually smashed to little bits. It almost had everything, including, almost, a story and yet it didn't gel. A great French comic book by Tardi + a great pop director, Luc Besson, should have yielded more. I actually cried. Please watch this film and tell me what went wrong. It's much better in French. But still...

6. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec

very amusing & cheesy movie, you shouldn't expect any big serious action here... good & kind of funny entertainment..!

7. Niki Gandy's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec

Bat-shit insane but very enjoyable.

8. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec

9. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec

So much fun! A cute mess that I adore.

10. uzaigaijin's rating of the film The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec