1. Mark Desrosiers's rating of the film The Eyes of Tammy Faye

A great queerophile vision, made before she became Mimi Bobeck's mom and Ron Jeremy's BFF. You'll end up admiring this lachrymose Minnesotan more than you'd imagine. And you'll hate on the other televangelist clowns (especially Falwell) more than ever. Narrated by RuPaul.

2. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film The Eyes of Tammy Faye

Makes you feel bad for ever hating Tammy Faye and Jim Bakker just because of PTL and Heritage USA. Supremely subversive truth-telling.

3. Bijoux Alexanderplatz's rating of the film The Eyes of Tammy Faye

Surprised by this one. The campiness wasn't overdone, just the right dose. When I was a child during the '80s, all I knew about Tammy Faye was she cried a lot and had big, mascara-covered eyelashes, but this documentary provided me with a far more interesting woman than I'd expected. It's an all-around entertaining and informative film.

4. Hazel Cills's rating of the film The Eyes of Tammy Faye

I love Tammy Faye Bakker so SO much after watching this documentary. I used to think she was kooky, but now I think she is kooky but also an angel. If you're interested in televangelists (the good and the evil,)as well as the life of Tammy Faye Bakker (really, really interesting!) this is an absolutely brilliant documentary.