1. abyantama's rating of the film The Faculty

2. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film The Faculty

Junto a El Mariachi, la mejor película de Robert Rodríguez. Básicamente es un efectivo homenaje a Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

3. Ethan's rating of the film The Faculty

This is a fun little alien horror film that feels like Scream meets From Dusk Till Dawn but I guess that was inevitable here.

4. knyhnsjc's rating of the film The Faculty

The "anthem" of my teenage era. Used to love Stokely so much, LOL.

5. SBERB's rating of the film The Faculty

Anch'io sarei capace di girare quella roba!

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Faculty

Not without its issues (the sexy schoolteacher thing, for example). But a surprisingly fun little alien invasion flick.

7. Eric Smith's rating of the film The Faculty

8. JMKE's rating of the film The Faculty

This movie had a certain stink to it, like all the characters sucked but i've never really thought that CGI added much to a horror movie before, apart from now ! is there a specific genre for late 90s/millennial futuristic body/mutant/ horror? apart from like... eXistenZ? Cos i wanna know the name of it and i want it to be my life. Also Josh Harnett was hot and it was a shame Clea Duvall wasn't a lesbian.

9. Max Swanson's rating of the film The Faculty

I will argue any day that this is Robert Rodruigez's best film to date. A low key classic from the 90's Dimension Films catalog featuring an eclectic mix of on the rise teen stars, horror veterans and comic actors. A total blast that's "guaranteed to jack you up."

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Faculty

1998, dir. ROBERT RODRIGUEZ - 6,7/10 (USA)

11. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Faculty

This is more than just an ordinary teenager movie. It's still the same like the last time i watched when i was a young kid. Very cool!

12. Murat Erdem's rating of the film The Faculty

13. Ezuzuzu's rating of the film The Faculty

It was fun as a kid in 90s‏.

14. norkun's rating of the film The Faculty

15. _ICEMAN_'s rating of the film The Faculty

16. Mehmet's rating of the film The Faculty

17. dan_mt's rating of the film The Faculty

enjoyed it in the 90s.

18. miss piggy's rating of the film The Faculty

19. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Faculty

Not an overall great film, but a surprisingly enjoyable ride nonetheless. Great cast of youngsters & Robert Patrick is hamming it up to perfection.

20. Zesty Enterprise's rating of the film The Faculty

My favorite 90s teen horror movie!

21. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film The Faculty

Breakfast Club, Invasion of the Body Snatchers and The Thing all puked together by a terrible hack with no real sense of movie making.

22. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film The Faculty

The ending--with the goth girl dressed like a prep, the rebel on the football team, and the geek dating the sexy school newspaper girl all while an upbeat 90s tune plays telling us everything's happy now--is either infuriatingly shallow, or, considering the central theme of conformity, an excellent and true horror movie ending.

23. Shelley's rating of the film The Faculty

my favorite cheesy 90s horror film ever. love all the random famous people here like Usher and John Stewart

24. Jack M's rating of the film The Faculty

I'll give it one star for Jon Stewart.