1. gonzalo's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

2. Buddy Love's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

Very absurd and amusing. It was probably a lot more fun to make than to watch.

3. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

Louse! Veeeeerrrrryyyy Louse!!!! -add my intellectually approving comment just to look cool... like comments for Godards' recent 3D Movie... LOUSE!!!

4. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

Surreal, deranged, high-camp extravaganza! And the blow up doll orgy scene was nothing short of sublime. God help me, this might have just kicked off a Ken Russell movie marathon.

5. anne helga henning's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

Ken Russellsque! A bit long in the middle part of the film, though.

6. sbalmbra's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

The silliest film I have seen in a long time. So much was so corny that it was a struggle to watch it at first, but then it grew on me and I started to enjoy it, particularly the over-exaggerated acting and James Johnson's music.

7. msmichel's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

Camp insanity from the late Ken Russell that despite its budgetary restrictions is a fair amount of fun. Dreadful performances, dreadful sets, dreadful props yet somehow entertaining. Good song score mostly performed by Gallon Drunk helps. One does miss the calculated insanity of Ken Russell.

8. Publius's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

This is really bad. I couldn't bear to watch it!

9. Betina Goldman's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

to call this Ken Russel's masterpiece really bad, without justifying display total lack of imagination, why watch Ken Russel if you are going to call 'Fall from the Louse of Usher' bad. i totally totally loved every minute of this low budget masterpiece, over the top, iconoclastic, provocative, amusing!

10. Tracy Harrison's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

Could also be titled - 'Carry On Ken Russell'. So bad its, well - bad really!

11. anthonybowman's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

A hilariously campy sendup of the works of Poe. Featuring a stereotype German shrink, a sexy nurse, a remote controlled gorilla, lady wrestling, ghosts fucking, a microwave that thinks it's a tv/vcr, Poe poems re-imagined as goth rock songs and an orgy of blowup sex dolls and inflatable dinosaurs. Amazing.

12. JamesPC's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

dreadful production values, but one of the best re-imaginings of Gothic horror I've ever seen

13. Daniel Dawson's rating of the film The Fall of the Louse of Usher

It is hard to tell whether this devoutly low-budget surrealist expedition from the ‘unbankable’ Ken Russell borders on the inanely insane or the insanely inane. I would recommend this to nobody, unless of course, like myself, you find any Ken Russell film to be a religious experience.