1. lostlevel's rating of the film The Falling

It's odd and captivating, the close ups akin to memories and strange dance like fainting spells that reminded me of the end of Mouth to Mouth (2005). The music was my only major gripe but the impactful echoes of Florence Pugh's delivery of poetry sold it to me.

2. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film The Falling

Appalling acting. Gave up halfway through.

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Falling

4. ceciliasobral's rating of the film The Falling

Great concept, poor execution.

5. caprica_six's rating of the film The Falling

Holy cow, this was boring. SO up it's own ass too.

6. Ruby's rating of the film The Falling

This film was sensationalist, sub par and dull in parts. I had such high hopes from the trailer, and I was super let down by the unnecessary incest plot. The topic of collective hysteria could have been handled so much better.

7. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film The Falling

Sensual and surreal exploration of the teenage mystique. Incredibly weird but utterly compelling.

8. J. O.'s rating of the film The Falling

Another one of those dull films that heralded as a masterpiece, despite the little merit outside of having a "star" (who gives a poor performance). Oh, not to mention the clunky direction and grating soundtrack. So, what was the allure here? Can we stop applauding a film for being about girls, or by a woman, and learn to look at it for what it is? Dull and under-cooked.

9. Chichago_'s rating of the film The Falling

Faints, faints, faints, more faints, and what the heck is she doing with her own brother??!?!!

10. saitosouta's rating of the film The Falling

I don't believe it, I wanna watch this for a long while, this movie's like "Picnic at Hanging Rock" or "Heavenly Creatures" I fucking love, so I finally watch this, WHAT?????????? Maisie Williams faints, Maisie Williams faints, other girls faint to Tracey Thorn's terrible music, Maisie Williams faints, Maisie Williams faints, Maisie Williams faints, I can't believe long-awaited movie is such a garbage, why, why??????

11. Oh, hi Denny's rating of the film The Falling

12. Danny Fullerton's rating of the film The Falling

Meanders in and out of being an interesting story of growing up, with this ever present undertone of the occult bubbling below the surface and a straight up period piece. Not necessarily a bad thing.

13. Thomas's rating of the film The Falling

14. Adam Cross's rating of the film The Falling

Could've been a lot better. Could've been a lot worse.

15. dave gunn's rating of the film The Falling

At times too much at once, at others too little, this was still an alright film about pubescence and mass hysteria--two things that are at times indistinguishable from one another.

16. Inês M Almeida's rating of the film The Falling

17. Dayinta Sekar Pinasthika's rating of the film The Falling

Doubtfully mesmerising but definitely will enchant you until the end, but the plot dragged you slowly with the cliche predictable anti-climax ending. I fell for the music, especially the wood xylophone (give applause to Tracey Thorne please). Visually beautiful and Maisie Williams' performance is great but I guess it's all because of her charm.

18. Marta's rating of the film The Falling

The soundtrack was the best thing about this by FAR.

19. Garina Shareen's rating of the film The Falling

20. pickledelephant's rating of the film The Falling

21. chazell's rating of the film The Falling

A film where the trailer is better than the full thing, after months and months of waiting, i am now a bit sad.

22. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film The Falling

the influences for carol morley's the falling were very evident but i found the film to be enticing and incredibly powerful. with alot more under the surface of the script, the film is a strong comment on friendships, mental illness, female repression and sexual awakening during the 60s. claustraphobic close ups and maisie williams captivating performance add to the drama and tension of this piece, just beautiful.

23. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Falling

For those who don't know, this is the hipster remake of Picnic at Hanging Rock set in the UK starring Lena Dunham and Jemima Kirke.

24. Miggy Angel's rating of the film The Falling