1. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

2. milton lima's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

Pungente. Poesia em formato de roteiro. Tinha me esquecido como a adolescência é dolorosa.

3. Shiro's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to ♥♫♪

4. Lays Laine's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

é realmente difícil crer que iste filme possa ser bom

5. jenifferp's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

6. cabrapreta's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

Nice surprise. Emotional but never sappy. Beautifully shot. Evocative mood, right pacing, strong sense of time and place. Great use of nonactors: the old couple is lovely. Interesting soundtrack (and good sound, which is always nice to hear in Brazilian movies). The "lyrical" blog post voiceovers are cringeworthy, though — but this is usually true of teenage writing, so in the end they also did a good job on this.

7. nowhere_fast's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

é tão lindo e puro que quem não tem muita emoção não entendem nada e fica reclamando.

8. glhrm's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

Ótima história, fotografia e trilha sonora. Fácil de se identificar com a história do personagem principal.

9. danielle garay's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

10. Joaopa's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

A history of smart, strong, which reveals itself slowly and the spectator in a way nothing forced, and therefore easily assimilated, The Famous and the Dead proves that there is intelligent life in Brazilian cinema. There is prejudice against films of this or that country here, but movie is good even when it goes beyond the European cinema, Asian or Brazilian. When it's just film and well done.

11. Kristen Livera's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

also titled Play a Song for Me

12. lelolz's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

Filme incrível, deveria ter ido pra disputa do Oscar. Fiquei o filme todo com a sensação que tava vendo um clássico do cinema europeu. Amei.

13. Rafaela Batista's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

A perspectiva do filme é completamente diferente de tudo que se imagina ser produzido no país. a fotografia é a coisa mais incrível, deveria ter ganho mais prêmios.

14. HoldenCS's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

Um dos melhores filmes que vi esse ano. Esmir Filho fez um trabalho impecável, mesmo!

15. marciosoares's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

Filme bem legal e diferente do que tem sido feito no brasil.

16. Chana de Moura's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

17. maudiniz's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

Best Brazilain film I ever watched. *___* I'm sooo proud. ^^

18. Enriqe Pizarro's rating of the film The Famous and the Dead

This film is really wonderful. Is a visual poetic. The atmosphere come to we in cold and beautiful way. All your approach and your visual look, your analog style, show very good few eyes with good concept of visual beauty. The vision by this auteur, of the world, of the life, of the dead, is feeling much here. I saw this film 3 days ago, in the Cartagena Film Festival (FICCI), but I want see it again.