1. Ylly's rating of the film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

2. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

3. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

A fantastic adaption of a fantastic book that brings together The Wizard of Oz, Hurricane Katrina, Buster Keaton, and a love for literature into a powerful wordless short film.

4. p a d's rating of the film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

A bit Pleasantville on this one. So I give 2 out of 5 stars.

5. Daniel Granato's rating of the film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

rated "The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore" 4 out of 5 stars

6. Algitya's rating of the film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

A Fantastic Movie about Words that came without any of it. MASTERPIECE

7. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

When I first saw this short, I started thinking, "To heck with La Luna, THIS deserves to win the Oscar." Boy, am I glad it did. :)

8. Sam Flemming's rating of the film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

A fantastic animated short.