1. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Fantastic Four

"gotta say, it's fantastic" "say it again?" AHHAHAH WTF DUDE WHO WROTE THE SCRIPT :"(

2. João R's rating of the film Fantastic Four

Fantastic 4 deserved better: the reboot.

3. banu's rating of the film Fantastic Four

2005 version was way too better than this.

4. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Fantastic Four

This gets really bad pretty quickly.

5. Amine_NH2's rating of the film Fantastic Four

6. João Abreu's rating of the film Fantastic Four

7. RumbleFish's rating of the film Fantastic Four

Allora ditelo che dai film di supereroi volete sempre la stessa cosa. Questo è blandamente diverso.

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Fantastic Four

Shades of a more interesting (and perhaps more competent) film appear in scenes lifting heavily from Akira, but that doesn't make for what looks like a particularly good movie, either.

9. GIYGAS's rating of the film Fantastic Four

see that first act had me thinking i was going to give it two stars

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Fantastic Four

Not a bad film just a bad Fantastic Four film.

11. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Fantastic Four

12. bryanvmh's rating of the film Fantastic Four

Doctor Doom's design is dumb and the climax is rushed to get in a brisk runtime, but it seems like most of the criticism leveled at the movie was for being basically a sci-fi/horror pic rather than just another superhero team-up movie.

13. ionosonde's rating of the film Fantastic Four

a surprising amount of buildup for a really boring climax. i was actually fine with that -- superhero stuff is generally boring to me so it was more fun to view the whole buildup as some weird stilted drama.

14. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Fantastic Four

15. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Fantastic Four

I give this 2,5 out of 5. I don´t understand all the hate for this movie. The first hour is a solid origin story with a lot of promise. The casting, the acting, the direction is good. BUT, then Trank´s version is cut short and a weird third reel is tacked on where little makes sense. The character motivation, narrative tact and reason goes out the window and we get a butchered and rused finale. Shame...

16. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Fantastic Four

I felt bad watching this film. There's a clear distinction throughout between the stuff directed by Josh Trank and the studio. The studio's stuff is forced and inept, in contrast to Trank's vision which was interesting, albeit disjointed (but that's probably because of the studio's edit). I want Fox to let Trank's full vision to be seen a la Heaven's Gate. But that won't happen....

17. DSPRKY's rating of the film Fantastic Four

"Hey! It's clobbering time!" is the best line in the film, although probably not for the reason the screenwriters intended.

18. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Fantastic Four

It's that bad yo and it's the second remake.

19. Mathieu Verbeeck's rating of the film Fantastic Four

I still feel dirty having watched this...

20. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Fantastic Four

Everything about this movie is horrible.

21. Adam Dunn's rating of the film Fantastic Four

It's a first act stretched out for an entire movie. Not great, not good, but it had some interesting scenes. I liked the scenes when the the group was first transformed. Allusions to Cronenberg's early work.

22. Malcolm Tent's rating of the film Fantastic Four

I don't see why this was so mired by critics and fans. Obviously it was mangled by reshoots and studio exec involvement but I got the impression that initially it was going for a Twilight Zone feel with some body horror a la Cronenberg. That being said, I wasn't expecting anything other than a messy, silly movie designed to sell more movies and merchandise. You know, like all the rest of the Marvel stuff.

23. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Fantastic Four

I'd watch this show if they brought it to netflix. 1 star reviews are nonsense. too bad josh tranked it.

24. ceknklsn's rating of the film Fantastic Four