1. Axel's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

The best of the bunch. Just skip to this one, and don't even bother with the rest of the nonsense.

2. f-nanda's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

3. ionosonde's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

goofy and cheesy as hell but i drop my guard and take it all in. love it to bits.

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

5. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Say what you want about Paul Walker's acting, but Lucas Black makes him look like Lee Strasberg in this. Basically a crap crime drama with bits of driving stuck in to justify the franchise continuation. Very poor.

6. Renton47's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

7. Dan's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

It has a unbearably bland and awful male-lead and it's plot is a joke but it's the only F&F that I've actually enjoyed. I'd be lying if I said that the drift through Shibuya crossing didn't floor me in exactly the same way as it did 9 years ago.

8. Daniela's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

this guy looks 37 and I'm supposed to believe he's not yet 18?

9. skoog's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

of course the most useless one. but drifting is very cinematic.

10. Güattarii's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Lejos la mejor "Rápido y Furioso". Se ve claro el intento de estereotipar un gringo, una latina y un "afroamericano" (o negro, sin ofender), a lo cual le digo BRAVO. Excelente la carrera del dodge charger (?) contra el deportivo del cretino de instituto. ¿A que vivir en Japón debe ser divertido? Las demás películas jamás muestran tal representación en las que correr para ganar es el objetivo de la película. La mejor.

11. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Not a fan of Lucas Black. However, Justin Lin encapsulates the flash and s-s-styyyyyle of the mid-aughts and pairs it with a deftly curated soundtrack. Fun fact: as of this posting, this is the most future installment on the F&F timeline

12. André Vieira's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

You can't go wrong with some NOS + Drift + japanese soundtrack.

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

of all the fast and furious films, this was the only one i could actually finish.

14. jonathan's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Me encanta esta pelicula por sus grandiosos efectos

15. jamesdyer2010's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

16. msmichel's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Lin gave the series a needed boost with this unconnected third entry that boasted some quite amazing stunt driving but absolutely no interesting characters to speak of. Black is so miscast here as the street racer sent to live in Japan with his father who quickly discovers the Japanese equivalent of what got him in trouble at home. For fans of hot cars and scantily clad schoolgirl bystanders.

17. remote-viewer's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Oh, man, I really wanted to like this one so much more than I did. It had some positive qualities, but somehow lacked the cohesion and intensity that even 2 Fast 2 Furious maintained. Up until this point, I still think the first one is the best. 2F2F is the most hilariously GTA of them and this is the anime version, but the original stands out among the first three.

18. Polyglot's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Jim Henson's Fast and Furious Babies.

19. Lucas Silva's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Still shows cars and all we want but completely disconnected from the other movies!

20. vordven's rating of the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift