1. James Mackin's rating of the film The Fast Runner

Atanarjuat is my preferred title. The one Canadian film that Canadian cinephiles feel bad for not seeing, but just can't bring themselves to see.

2. Aaken's rating of the film The Fast Runner

When a film takes you to another world and you forget time, and you forget that it is cinema. The landscape is fantastic.

3. Nathan Hopkins's rating of the film The Fast Runner

A triumph of Cinema, and the first film in the Inukituk language, Atanarjuat is a triumph of mythology and human nature, which manages to authentically capture and preserve the traditions of a culture now changed forever by the forces of industrialism. A real treat to watch, and watch again.

4. Dignan's rating of the film The Fast Runner

First it was spirits and now it's "mental illness." Will man ever be held accountable for our humanity?

5. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film The Fast Runner

I can't say enough good things about this film. It's incredible. I've never seen anything like it. Just a total jewel.

6. Dreaming of's rating of the film The Fast Runner

If I have to give three best movies of modern times one is definitely "ATANARJUAT"... The reasons; First of all THIS is the story of Human Nature... Second Human Nature told in best possible story... Third excellent actings from every single actor who achieve to look most natural in the wildest conditions. This is not a movie,it is a piece of ART...!:-)**********

7. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Fast Runner

Once you're in tune with the pace and style it's a great piece of storytelling!