1. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

Watched it with me ex when I was 18. Was very sappy

2. Terri Wise's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

I should read the book. I hope it's less schmaltzy.

3. Minna's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

I went with my housemate and I don't think she stopped crying for the entire film and truly did not enjoy it

4. zohen lux's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

3,5 fuck off i liked it i even watched it twice and cried both times. fuck off

5. douglas binda's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

6. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

There's a scene in this movie where two youngsters kiss at the Anne Frank House and people watch and applaud. Also, is it weird to have a movie about the main character having terminal cancer and then proceed to kill her love interest? Like, why is he the one that it's important to mourn?

7. Giannina Gelsomino's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

8. Lance L O T's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

The film has good performances and it is nicely filmed, the issue is the story is what it is and of course there were other ways to film it, but the proposition is exactly what it is and it can resonate with many I believe.

9. vxpl's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

so bad it's funny to watch

10. frhts__'s rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

Romance is not my forte

11. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

12. auloel's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

14. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

Presenting a character dying of a terminal illness as completely unlikable is certainly a bold choice for a movie that doesn't seem interested in engaging with it.

15. bmelis's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

16. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

there r better films about cancer

17. Igor Ramos's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

Uh... so corny! Attractive and privileged young people looking hot even when they're about to die reciting cheap commonplaces.

18. akunfilmku's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

I read the book and my first impression was: wow, okay. That's actually a too, meh, what am I supposed to say? Point it, that's no good but not bad too. AND when I watched the movie, I feel like I wanted to cry. Not because it is actually worth the cries but because the movie is that awful to be watched.

19. sax_and_violins's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

that's weird, but i totally fucks with this movie. ha.

20. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

I feel like some kind of apostate for hating this movie so much when I think of how much I love so many '80s teen movies, but just...God. I wanted to take my own face off so many times watching this. Drunk douchebag Willem Dafoe is the only redeeming feature. Augustus Waters is maybe literally the worst character in fiction. Top 10, without question.

21. André Pereira's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

22. crnstsc's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

23. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars

I'm a sucker for epic romances and I had a feeling I would like this one. It's so fresh, so funny, so positive and yet so sad. It's a touching story that gives you perspective about the beauty in the world that surrounds you - despite all the contradictions, and what matters the most to you and is worth living for. It's impossible to hold back the tears. I loved it! (And still want to read the book).

24. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Fault in Our Stars