1. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Sharon Tate... swoon! What a stunner. What a waste.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Une superbe comédie fantastique qui utilise avec succès tous les ingrédients traditionnels propres au genre (pieux, ail, chauve-souris, absence de reflets dans le miroir, etc...) Tout ceci rehaussé par un humour constant et bienvenu, souvent fort cocasse. Un film hilarant qui invite à entrer dans la danse... www.cinefiches.com

3. Patricia's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

4. Dalibor's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Original comedy take on horror genre, combining slapstick and intelligent black humor. Scene in which Polanski runs away from a vampire just to circle around the balcony and return right back to him is such a witty self-reflecting take childish charm of the subgenre, as well as a subtle reaction on inevitability of tragedy returned to later on in final scene of the movie.

5. dudestarman's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

The most playful Polanski film I've seen to date, in no small part due to his role as the childlike apprentice Alfred. The intense chemistry between Polanski and Tate is heartbreaking considering the short span of time between the film's release and her tragic death in 1969. Komeda's score strikes a delightful balance between a chilly choral motif, swift jazz, and the beauty of a warm Victorian lullaby.

6. pattiocleavis's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

7. Aardsy's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Well made, but not sharp or funny.

8. kris's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

I liked this strange vampire film, It has a charm to it and the old man playing the professor, such a character. I think the comedy works well especially in the ballroom scene. In a good way it felt like a children's film for adults, if that makes any sense.

9. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

10. Monilizze's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

La película de terror más divertida que he visto, de un humor fino, simple y divertido, excelente película.

11. ikkini's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

On rigole 5 mn et on s'endort.

12. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

13. Droog811's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

I love everything about this film, Polanski, Sharon Tate and especially the fantastic Jack MacGowran as the Professor...great horror, comedy hybrid.

14. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

15. AdrianM.'s rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

16. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Polanski's unsung masterpiece. It's like "MAD MAGAZINE's Guide to Vampire-Hunting." Lots of great bits, like the Jewish Vampire and the lavish ballroom dance in front of mirrors. The movie has spectacular production-design all throughout! It's obviously a parody-of-sorts of the Hammer Vampire films, but its budget actually makes it seem more legit than they are! And Sharon Tate was quite the dish!!!

17. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Physical comedy done right with a great cinematic perspective of the movie's environment.

18. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Simpática lectura cómica sobre el conde Krolock, no Orlok. Polanski parece rememorar a la comedia en su primera etapa. Los gags como fuente que revierte la historia clásica a lo paródico, sin llegar tampoco al humor cargado. La mejor escena, la de la danza frente a un espejo.

19. José Neves's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Cinematography by Douglas Slocombe.

20. Nicolas Djurdjevic's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

One of the best of Polanski's movies. Hilarious & colorful.

21. Helder Costa's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

I saw it with my father when I was still a young boy, before PG 13:), it haunted me for months, and strangely marked my future perception of the genre. I will always be looking for this movie, for those feelings...it is one of my favorite movies ever.

22. DK's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Some great energy and visual flare to the opening third of the film. The marvelous sled ride and the protagonists' night at the hotel are inspired, spooky fun (somewhere between Bruegel and Time Bandits). But the following two acts lack a script and simply tread water with extended gags. Production design is marvellous, and the performances of MacGowran and Alfie Bass are right on the money.

23. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

24. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film The Fearless Vampire Killers or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck

Divertente semi-parodia della classica storia di vampiri. Qualche momento esilarante (il ballo e sopratutto il giro della balconata durante l'inseguimento), ma il vero motivo per guardarlo, a distanza di tanti anni, è una Sharon Tate talmente bella da dar quasi ragione al vampiro che la rapisce.