1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Fever Rises in El Pao

>>> Un film plutôt moyen de Luis Bunuel qui vaut surtout pour la dernière apparition de Gérard Philipe, déjà condamné par la maladie, un terrible et irrémissible cancer du foie... www.cinefiches.com

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Fever Rises in El Pao

3. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Fever Rises in El Pao

4. Héctor Olguín's rating of the film The Fever Rises in El Pao

El mensaje político es contundente; las fricciones entre el poder y los ideales bien intencionados. El mundo de la política y el de las mujeres son complicados.

5. ramiro's rating of the film The Fever Rises in El Pao

EXTRANA PELICULA AJENA A LA CALIDAD DE BUNUEL A PESAR DE CONTAR CON BUEN EQUIPO COMO GABRIEL FIGUEROA

6. Ruben Marrufo's rating of the film The Fever Rises in El Pao

Its more like a play. I have to say one of Buñuel weakest movies. Still good, but weak.

7. ramosbarajas's rating of the film The Fever Rises in El Pao

I have to say that the plot was confusing; maybe it had to do with the bad subtitles. I feel that the film lacks something... maybe somehow a story about the fate of a whole island-nation that focuses simply on the actions of three individuals renders it to be less effective. Maybe if I rewatch it with better subtitles my opinion will change but for the mean time, I shall be stuck wondering what really happened.

8. guillaume.collin87@gmail.com's rating of the film The Fever Rises in El Pao

Too much dialogue in that one but still an interesting film based on the battle of good and evil and how you can get corrupt even if you have the best intentions in the world. Magnific performances.