1. pluviosity's rating of the film The Fifth Element

forget about any 'meaning', characters development, or even logic, it's insanely entertaining. Not exactly a masterpiece whatsoever, just fun.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Fifth Element

Pot-pourri "science-fictionnesque" et brassage obligé des réalisations antérieures du cinéaste, une oeuvre aux excellents trucages, manquant lourdement de rigueur... www.cinefiches.comwww.cinefiches.com

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Fifth Element

Sorry Gary Oldman, Milla Jovovich or even the opera blue lady... Ruby Rhod (a.k.a. the baby Chris Rock and Prince had in a gay affair) is the best character and the biggest scene-stealer of the movie.

4. Shawn Adams Sagen's rating of the film The Fifth Element

incredible art direction- the environments, character-styles and overall visual feel of the film is incredible.

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Fifth Element

6. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film The Fifth Element

Longtemps été mon film préféré... Gary Oldman fait un taff de malade, l'histoire est sympa, et une scène de baston sur fond de techno-opéra ne peut jamais être une mauvaise chose.

7. André's rating of the film The Fifth Element

8. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Fifth Element

9. c.g's rating of the film The Fifth Element

10. senitree's rating of the film The Fifth Element

I just want that make up machine! Lame ending tho

11. thomisdead's rating of the film The Fifth Element

It's lovable, and very funny. I like the aesthetics that make this movie seem a quasi-parody of distopian movies.

12. Trunfos's rating of the film The Fifth Element

13. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Fifth Element

Rewatched and re-loved. Visually stunning.

14. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Fifth Element

15. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Fifth Element

One of those films I remember distinctly from my childhood. A wildly inventive and humorous sci-fi with a rich tapestry of characters. While the ending is corny as hell, it makes up for it with an engaging and memorable story.

16. pintobean's rating of the film The Fifth Element

Childhood favorite that I still love to this day.

17. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Fifth Element

Chris Tucker's voice tho

18. James Mackin's rating of the film The Fifth Element

Luc Besson is this weird anomaly in cinema, and this is his most distinct, and possibly best film?

19. Andrew Sax's rating of the film The Fifth Element

20. .Diana.'s rating of the film The Fifth Element

love always wins. how pretty!

21. Hannah Faris's rating of the film The Fifth Element

Roland says I need to write reviews, but since my time has been limited lately, I figured I'd start with an easy one. I absolutely hate this film, strictly for personal reasons. There you have it.

22. kris's rating of the film The Fifth Element

This was different and colourful. An original take on sci-fi.

23. Nomad11's rating of the film The Fifth Element

A Classic. What I love about this movie is that the amazing special effects with a future setting don't take away the story. The characters in this film his the highlight of it all with a great cast that steal the show on screen.

24. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Fifth Element

Stills from the film generally look fabulous-- I wish they never had to move.

← Previous 1 3 4