1. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film The Fighter

David O Russel best film. I am big fan of Micky Ward so I loved it but I think that even if you don't know boxing you'll like it. Great Family Drama.

2. Vincent T's rating of the film The Fighter

I watched like 10 mins on a flight back home.

3. dordairobert's rating of the film The Fighter

4. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Fighter

5. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Fighter

The first two acts are fun and silly David O'Russell. Then it becomes very standard boxing stuff, which is really boring.

6. gld48's rating of the film The Fighter

Two stars for Christian Bale here.

7. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film The Fighter

A exceptionally acted family drama.

8. Ryan Swen's rating of the film The Fighter

A strange mish-mash of the grotesque and a fantastically subdued, earnest comeback story.

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Fighter

The beginning of a great run of films by David O' Russell. There is a real emphasis on character and then entire family is well drawn and interesting. Bale is great and Amy Adam's clashes with the sisters are comedy gold.

10. auloel's rating of the film The Fighter

Thanks for Christian Bale for saving this film

11. Ethan's rating of the film The Fighter

This film is that happy medium between Rocky and Raging Bull.

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Fighter

Christian Bale is not a team player and that works to this movie's benefit. His character is always stealing the spotlight from Mark Wahlberg within the story and on the screen.

13. Andrew Sax's rating of the film The Fighter

14. James Mackin's rating of the film The Fighter

Marky Mark can do real good every now and then. He is, after all, a big bright shining star.

15. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Fighter

16. carlo tagliazucca's rating of the film The Fighter

17. fane2808's rating of the film The Fighter

Every little boy who saw Rocky probably dreamed to become Rocky when he grew up. Or Micky Ward, for that matter. Because the story is not that different, with the exception of the disfunctional family Micky has & the brother living in a parallel reality, up to the moment he decides to clean up & become an asset for Micky. And everything is well when it ends well, no matter the number of punches one took to get there.

18. André Vieira's rating of the film The Fighter

Bale is the movie. Bale and his rotten teeth from all that crack.

19. el.'s rating of the film The Fighter

ok in general with some pretty good performances

20. Benji's rating of the film The Fighter

I turned it off 3/4 of the way in. It's frickin 8 mile. I couldn't bear to watch it. I thought it was bad.

21. papasnickers's rating of the film The Fighter

"Am I looking right into the camera here?"

22. Clara C.'s rating of the film The Fighter

Très bon film à ma grande surprise. jeu d'acteur impeccable ! Amy adams est méconnaissable son langage corporel est complètement différent ! performance impressionnante

23. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Fighter

24. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Fighter

i love movies about this sport and this is one of the best.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7