1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film The Final Destination

This entry is a bit better than the third, due mainly to its shorter length, giving the film a more energetic tone, but still fails to expand the routine. Ellis injects a cheekiness to its vibe, and while that doesn't quite make it good, it does make all the thin story and predictability in its design much easier to swallow. This series' is getting very played out by now, and while it's watchable, that's all it is.

2. opandadodavid's rating of the film The Final Destination

3. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Final Destination

I have a lot of time for this franchise..but this probably isn't the greatest of instalments. originally released in 3d, possibly in attempt to compensate for its 2d characters, it lacks some of the kiler suspense of previous outings. Some vaguely inventive deaths to keep you vaguely interested but you do see most of them coming... p.s once they add a "the" to the title of a franchise u know its running out of steam

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Final Destination

5. Kamran's rating of the film The Final Destination

Entertaining throughout, though the overuse of bad CGI is probably only appreciable as part of the 3D thrill-ride. 54/100 - Mediocre.

6. Polyglot's rating of the film The Final Destination

God (and Satan?) playing Rube Goldberg death games with human race.

7. The Macho King's rating of the film The Final Destination

Spoiler alert for the whole series and also in life usually…Death Always Wins.

8. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film The Final Destination

9. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Final Destination

10. MAO1's rating of the film The Final Destination

11. sarah deetz's rating of the film The Final Destination

Predictable, unintelligent and not frightening at all. I feel this prescription has been overused. When something mildly clever in its inception becomes a dreary rewrite of the original script but even more tedious, I get frustrated. File this in the bargain bin along with the 'Saw' never ending sequel-ology, I'm over it.

12. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Final Destination

Worst in the series, but still enjoyable fluff

13. yulquen's rating of the film The Final Destination

I watched this on my 22nd birthday, but all I really wanted was a bowl of dumplings.

14. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Final Destination

Went to see it in 3-D just 'cause I though the effects would be fun. They were.

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Final Destination

This is truly one of the few modern day horror franchises I really like, but this one was easily the weakest of the series. I saw it in 3D, which was excellent, but other than that, it's stock and very poorly CGI-ed.

16. muhammad sabiq's rating of the film The Final Destination

17. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film The Final Destination

This series can go on forever, but this was the weakest

18. filmfreak1992's rating of the film The Final Destination

Without a doubt the worst "Final Destination" movie. While I really liked the first trilogy, I could hardly watch this movie without frustrations. Bad acting, poor gore effects ... Hopefully "Final Destination 5" will be better than this piece of crap. 1/5

19. Bret Bynum's rating of the film The Final Destination

What is the purpose to a film like "The Final Destination"? It takes so little thought to make a movie like this that you could spit out two movies a year. Just come up with violent ways to kill mass amounts of people, then tack on 80 more minutes and there you go. I hate movies like these. These movies are insulting. These kinds of films assume that we are as stupid as the filmmakers who made them.

20. Daniel Magsino Pelino's rating of the film The Final Destination

So cheap. The actors are boring , unlike the other's who act well.

21. Marc G.'s rating of the film The Final Destination

Worthless addition to a very fun and interesting franchise.

22. Matt Pritchard's rating of the film The Final Destination

Very, very poor gore effects. You could tell that Williamson is the only decent actor in the film and that only showed us how bad the other actors are. Was entertaining though, with some decent deaths despite the poor effects. So predictable, as I would have predicted at the start. Other points, Krista Allen still looks damn fine, and Shantel VanSanten looks awesome in her pants. 4 or 5 out of 10. 2 stars.

23. CJ Roy's rating of the film The Final Destination

Pretty fun in 3D with a group of friends.