1. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The First Time

well that was awkward but still cute~

2. Ylly's rating of the film The First Time

not bad, it was really cute

3. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The First Time

There is a quirkiness to this movie that just inherently... works. Whether it's the indie edge or the impressive connective performances between Robertson and O'Brien, there are flashes of a new-age "Say Anything" going on here that are at once touching and original. The soundtrack, both songs and original music, are both a pleasure. See this if you're tired of the old "love story" sequence; this breaks new ground.

4. Maria Claudia's rating of the film The First Time

not feeling guilty for enjoying this

5. DSPRKY's rating of the film The First Time

"Hey, what's up?" "Hey Chase!" Unironic Tommy Wiseau homage?

6. cevausername's rating of the film The First Time

i love dylan o'brien's face

7. Shinta Dibot's rating of the film The First Time

the soundtrack just gets me.

8. Joyce's rating of the film The First Time

True story: right after watching In the Land of Women I decided to watch this film without knowing it was by the same director. It's hilarious and so modern and Craig Roberts.

9. Karen Callora's rating of the film The First Time

10. Janit's rating of the film The First Time

the soundtrack just gets me.

11. maurino's rating of the film The First Time

american rom com at its best: what ask more?

12. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film The First Time

So, this was actually really cute. I wasn't actually expecting much from it (and, honestly, I only really watched it because DYLAN O'BRIEN), but I was oh-so-pleasantly surprised (and exposed to how nice his hands are, seriously wow). Okay. It was cliche at times, but there were enough unexpected occurrences for it to feel fresh as fish and it just kept me wanting more (barring O'Brien, I mean).

13. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The First Time

Sounds pathetically cliche, but it has me interested.

14. angelananetti's rating of the film The First Time

Although cliche, this film is unexpectedly entertaining. The conversations, the mistakes, everything is familiar but it's not bad. Because they're in a way that'd make you smile.

15. FailedImitator's rating of the film The First Time

Before Sunrise: Highschool Years, but of course nowhere as good. Then again, it's not bad at all.

16. whatbuz's rating of the film The First Time