1. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The First Wives Club

A surprisingly zippy enterprise that leads exactly where you know it will but does so with pep and vim. It's just about the acceptable face of complacent, modular cinema and NYC looks a glossy treat. The soundtrack however is just to the wrong side of predictable tick-listings for sisters' doing it for themselves...

2. Bea Vea's rating of the film The First Wives Club

This was really fun - loved Keaton, Midler and Hawn!

3. João R's rating of the film The First Wives Club

Has some funny moments. It's not great but manages to flow with the story's substance.

4. Janae's rating of the film The First Wives Club

Not my favorite Diane Keaton, but Goldie Hawn and Bette Midler make up for it. They're so so funny and I've seen this movie too many times to count but it's so good and "It's the 90s Bill, downsize."

5. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film The First Wives Club

you don't own me, don't try to change me anyway

6. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film The First Wives Club

Loved it,, guilty pleasure i suppose. Understand some bits were cheesy and annoyingly loud. But some bits really made me laugh and a bit of light hearted fun one of the originals before the other women films etc. Loved goldie in this and seeing sjp in a bitchy role.

7. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film The First Wives Club

guilty pleasure lol !!!! Diane is v annoying though

8. Eric Lachance's rating of the film The First Wives Club

Diane Keaton playing Annie Hall for the umpteenth time. We get it, you like pants!

9. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film The First Wives Club

Cant wait for the second one...if it ever comes to production.

10. Leco's rating of the film The First Wives Club

Rated it 3 for the ladies.

11. davy's rating of the film The First Wives Club

I appreciate the message they were going for (even if it was incredibly heavy-handed), but it's no wonder I didn't enjoy a movie about women that's written, produced, and directed by men. In a very obvious way. None of it was funny and all of the women were written as hysterical, jealous, hateful, and conniving. It's harmful and I don't want to see that about myself.

12. Arisa's rating of the film The First Wives Club

I just love it so much when they sing Lesley Gore.

13. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film The First Wives Club

Eh, I know it's awful but I can't help but love it. Girl power!

14. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film The First Wives Club