1. pluviosity's rating of the film The Fisher King

there isn't enough synonym for the word 'astonishing' to describe Robin Williams in this. Terry Gilliam shared his magical realism, and I found it beautiful to see the contrast between normal and out of this world, modern and classic. Only Terry Gilliam can turned stacks of yellow cabs in New York into as a beautiful metaphor.

2. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film The Fisher King

3. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film The Fisher King

By far Robin Williams' best performance. Jeff Bridges and Mercedes Ruehl also have standout roles.

4. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film The Fisher King

5. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The Fisher King

6. DanielSpeight's rating of the film The Fisher King

7. Ethan's rating of the film The Fisher King

Jeff Bridges and Robin Williams are explosive and nothing short of brilliant here. This is a harsh and heartwarming film that shows in the end all you really need is people to get by because we are connected in some way and we all have a profound effect on each other.

8. anarresti's rating of the film The Fisher King

Fun. Not my favorite Gillian, but still nice.

9. FISCHER's rating of the film The Fisher King

Quelques scènes fortes dans un ensemble mal maîtrisé et disparate... www.cinefiches.com

10. Erik F.'s rating of the film The Fisher King

11. Sprungler's rating of the film The Fisher King

This is definitely something one would not expect from Terry Gilliam. A wonderful but not so much fantastical New York story about madness, fighting inner demons and love conquering in the end. One of the reason it deserves its stars is for the unbelievably well matching Bridges-Williams team

12. galuh indri's rating of the film The Fisher King

"I have a hard-on for you the size of Florida!" -Parry

13. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Fisher King

Feels more like a bit of a guilty pleasure now, and kind of sad that late Gilliam is so tainted with tragedy. But this is a good film, full of faith in humanity

14. Penelope q's rating of the film The Fisher King

15. Ursula Bree's rating of the film The Fisher King

New York and its souls just brought me in their enchanting misery

16. Superfrog's rating of the film The Fisher King

Manages exceedingly pleasantly to cover difficult subjects

17. alimcintyre's rating of the film The Fisher King

Very Gilliam, very silly. None the worse for that though.

18. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Fisher King

powerful, poignant, perfect.

19. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Fisher King

20. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Fisher King

I remember watching this with a sort of wish-fulfillment fantasy vibe: good will towards Gilliam = I will like this film, I will, I will!

21. muh.'s rating of the film The Fisher King

(4.5) i loved it as a kid and i still love. sure, it may seem as fractured as the characters but underneath the imperfections the movie is unbelievably warm and humane.

22. Emile Tremblay's rating of the film The Fisher King

23. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film The Fisher King

Has its moments, and as with Gilliam a strong visual and comedic style. It is a bit of a mess however, and puts forth a sort of odd message that is sweet on the surface, but actually seems to encourage indulging the mentally delusional in their said delusions, and avoiding confronting past traumatic events as opposed to dealing with them. Robin Williams is great though, as is the rest of the cast.

24. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film The Fisher King