1. Greengage girl's rating of the film The Flicker

It’s true it isn’t for those with epilepsy or it may set off a migraine in someone, but otherwise let yourself experience vision from another window. Not drug-like- it’s its own trip. Somehow, there’s a three dimensionality orchestrated into a precisely flowing two dimensional screen world. A journey for sure. The music and sound take you there.

2. El Biffo's rating of the film The Flicker

It didn't make me puke or hallucinate or have seizures but I loved it anyway. This is a film that definitely demands to be projected. Do they have digital goggles for watching films yet? That would work, too.

3. Janek Taveira's rating of the film The Flicker

4. José Neves's rating of the film The Flicker

16mm. Flashings of an excess with its undercurrent visions.

5. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Flicker

Much like today’s walk home. The same road and I’m to tired to change the route and tread other, hardly more interesting, streets. Also, I’m too bored to pay attention to the same old way. I go with eyes almost closed, to snatch the light and darkness from their objectual incarnations. When one walks with open eyes, the light is everywhere, spread as a silver powder. I open eyes wide when I cross. Sunglasses opaque

6. Flowdeeps's rating of the film The Flicker

It's being shown at the SuperSonic festival in Birmingham this weekend. I won't be there to see it myself as I'm in Germany at the moment but if you're able you should try and see it there in the cinema.

7. Low's rating of the film The Flicker

Abstract, yet made me see things clear. Could be the first film ever made, but also the last film ever made.

8. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film The Flicker