1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Floorwalker

I love the Doppelgänger theme and all these moments when Chaplin becomes irrational in the most critical situations. A Genius at work. Highly recommended.

2. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Floorwalker

3. Adolfo Sierra's rating of the film The Floorwalker

4. greyladycine's rating of the film The Floorwalker

The one where Chaplin tries to foil the culprit, from beating him up, with his dance moves.

5. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Floorwalker

The ballet bit was hilarious!

6. scottirvine's rating of the film The Floorwalker

Bodies jostling. Bodies running in place. Bodies in failed ascent.

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Floorwalker

I have a feeling that very soon I will have become a Chaplin completest, through no fault of my own.

8. jamesey's rating of the film The Floorwalker

Best escalator chase ever

9. Stefan Drees's rating of the film The Floorwalker

I think there are better mutual shorts than this one. Its a little bit too long and misses real highlights although the idea of a double (resulting in a "mirror" scene) is great. Besides the music is a little bit dull and the musicians (especially the trumpet player) aren't good.

10. Allison Vivian Fine's rating of the film The Floorwalker

Charlie: the original subversive. We need more originals like this but there's only one Charlie. My father loved him and I love him. Forever.

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Floorwalker

While it does lack the refinement of his Essanay films, Chaplin's first Mutual comedy is a very good start.His buffoonery and lookalike gags are good, the showstoppers involve his use of the escalator and dancing defense moves to escape the clothes of Eric Campbell.