1. ginobartolomi's rating of the film The Florida Project

a film well worthy of the buzz it’s received. what they’ve said is true; it’s an instant tale-of-innocence classic. it’s obvious from the opening scene that this is truly masterful film making to rival many of Baker’s contemporaries. can’t wait to see what’s next.

2. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film The Florida Project

3. nona vanis's rating of the film The Florida Project

4. bitterMoo's rating of the film The Florida Project

5. Diderot's rating of the film The Florida Project

Sean Baker maintains an eye for staying on the human side of caricature, and Bria Vinaite gives one of the most exact performances I've seen.

6. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film The Florida Project

7. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film The Florida Project

Outstanding on many levels. There is a feeling that the very end is somewhat spoiled by suddenly sticking to a script that (at least) felt bravely forgotten throughout the film.

8. Tyler's rating of the film The Florida Project

La Cienega without touch or smell or skin; 40’s social realism without the [dashed] dreams of something better; Tangerine without the playful Hollywoodizing. What’s left? Glorified selfishness, “grit” without history, materialism without flesh, plot without life. When did “abusing strangers to make money and protect your bloodline” become subversive and heroic? Isn’t that what movies were supposed to rebel against?

9. AugusteB's rating of the film The Florida Project

One dimensional story telling with amazing images and great actors. But I felt often forced into strong feelings by the directors decision to simplify certain characters and scenes and therefore not allowing ambiguity or a different side of a person. I can understand why people like this, but I felt challanged.

10. FISCHER's rating of the film The Florida Project

Entre le monde pernicieux et funeste des laissés-pour-compte d'une pauvreté endémique et celui des nantis qui se font déposer en hélicoptère dans les parcs d'attraction mitoyens, un profond abîme d'incompréhension et de mésalliance que même le rire crécelle et mutin des enfants n'arrive pas à combler... www.cinefiches.com

11. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Florida Project

Mungkin ada hal yg tidak bisa melibatkan anak-anak. Dan layaknya seorang ibu hanya ingin memberikan kasih sayang kepada buah hatinya, yaa sebuah ironi, bukan?

12. Semaj Productions's rating of the film The Florida Project

With Tangerine and The Florida Project, Sean Baker has raced to the head of the pack of most promising directors. This is a story of poverty in paradise, and children's ability to ferret out fun even in the worst of situations. It's a story of nostalgia, imagination, and friendship as well as one of desperation. The color and cinematography are ripped from a postcard, yet everything still manages to seem intimate.

13. Francisca's rating of the film The Florida Project

3.5 O filme é bom e a miúda 5 estrelas. Mas deixou-me na mesma com aquele pensamento de "os europeus fazem-no melhor" (isto é bastante vago, mas cinema cru não é com os americanos).

14. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film The Florida Project

absolutely in love with the dialogue in this film. since it's bedtime, can we finally go fucking smoke a blunt outside?

15. Sarah Smith's rating of the film The Florida Project

Such a beautiful film! Cried like little babies at the ending.

16. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Florida Project

A brilliant character study, that blends a powerful story with great humor

17. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film The Florida Project

As much as it means to be a portrait of a dysfunctional america, I am annoyed by its characters. They're not new; they don't provide new insight.

18. Aurora's rating of the film The Florida Project

Los niños sufren aún estando tan cerca de Disneylandia.

19. mpiaalva's rating of the film The Florida Project

20. _shalashaska_'s rating of the film The Florida Project

21. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Florida Project

22. Tone Ottilie Frederiksen's rating of the film The Florida Project

After Tangerine I thought, he can't top that. But this film is a true masterpiece. A perfect meditation on childhood and class, so funny and real at the same time. Also best child acting since Quvenzhané Wallis in Beast of The Southern Wild. I loved this so insanely much.

23. Hugo Bonjour's rating of the film The Florida Project

Great performances, especially from the children! This feels so genuine that at some points I forgot I was watching a movie.

24. oooooo's rating of the film The Florida Project