1. mimivulturul's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

2. De La Ghetto's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

Pedro Almadovar is my favorite director (well, him and Wong Kar Wai). There's a joy I get from watching his movies that's not like anything else. Idk what it is about them that I like so much... The movie has been called his most mature work. Idk what that's all about but its good to see that even a mature Almadovar picture can be so playful, so colorful, so completely itself. A hidden gem. A secret flower.

3. paul_quixote's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

Took some time to hit it's stride (although I loved the opening). The costuming & the colors = brilliant. The scene w/ Leo and Paco was on the same level as Godard's Contempt when it comes to portrayal of marital discord. Great to see an older woman portrayed as sexual w/out it being corny. Her strange trio of love interests felt true to me. Overall... splendid moments throughout, but quite a few flat ones, too.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

Almodovar nouvelle manière, plus grave et plus dépouillé. Marisa Parèdes se montrant fort convaincante ..... www.cinefiches.com

5. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

6. Nuno Ramalho's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

Nice colours. Rather vain. Already forgotten.

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

9. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

The lush visions of Almodóvars greedy inner eye can only materialise through gravity breaking artifice. Is his project imaginable outside his own poetics? Bliss, tragedy, sangre de toro in textiles, flowers, Marisa Paredes gaze.

10. Pymo's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

Be alone. It's better!

11. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

12. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

This one seems to be lost in the shuffle, but I found it to be one of Almodovar's most accomplished films.

13. Jon Brooks's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

14. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

A straight up Crowd Pleaser from Almodovar. The neuroeses run deep here, but not really a ton of memorable characters. The Mom and Sister were a straight up vaudeville duo. I mean the man is brilliant...but he's covered a lot of this ground before, with higher stakes, weirder moments and more indelible images.

15. AlexanderKR's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

One woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

16. Other Domain's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

Borelectual: intelectual & boring

17. chanandre's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

! te como la boca ! *llora*

18. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

i expected a weaker almodovar but it is one of his best for sure

19. ramosbarajas's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

I think it is safe to say that this is a lesser film by Almdóvar. The story itself is not too original, and at times feels rather confusing. Sometimes it seems there are important details missing. Nonetheless, the film features some of the funniest dialogue by Almodóvar. When Rossy de Palma and Chus Lampreave begin their banter, there is no force to stop them. Aside from that, the visuals are perfect, as always.

20. MR. Universe's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

A return to form somewhat, Rather subdued film as usual very colorful and i liked that it was a story of love somewhat from a older perspective but showed no matter what your age. You can still be a fool for love. Though it is made bythe great master Pedrom Almodiovar. It is a slight piece of work conpared to his other films. Still, A slight work from him is still wonderful and interesting

21. Tania's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

Watched it yesterday. Deeply enjoyed breathtaking Madrid views and scenes of everyday family life. So typical and so Spanish, in addition to being comical and colorful as all Almodóvar's movies turn out to be. Thank you Pedro

22. Equui.nox's rating of the film The Flower of My Secret

In my opinion, one of the weakest Almodovar movie...