1. Ostermyers's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

Tsui Hark is in the future. But please, spare us the twist !

2. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

Completely dispensable, "Flying Swords of Dragon Gate" is a step back when compared with 2010's "Detective Dee". Full review: http://www.alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.pt/2012/09/flying-swords-of-dragon-gate-2011.html

3. msmichel's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

Please bring back the amazing wirework films of the nineties and spare us these cgi so-called epics that look so woefully fake. What could have been an interesting take on the dragon gate story winds up an exercise in near self parody. No real stand outs here in performance or fight choreography and exactly where do they keep these hundreds of small swords they never seem to run out of? Has it moments...but...

4. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

Ho avuto la sensazione sgradevole di essere annoiato per la prima volta in assoluto da un suo film.

5. Neil Forrest's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

Imaginative, slick, and more to the point, massively entertaining & fun, with top notch action in brilliant 3D.

6. Andre Rehal's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

What took me out of this movie was the excessive use of CGI during fight scenes and that the use of 3D, like in many films, was just a gimmick. A wuxia films is all about the action and despite the cast I'm afraid it wasn't up to snuff. On a positive note some of the costume design was gorgeous.

7. Eastern Film Fans's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

8. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

There was a certain ludicrous charm to Tsui Hark's films when the special FX were practical and the performers were skilled at choreography even when assisted by wires. Now that computers allow Hark to do anything, his imagination seems strangely more limited. This is a movie full of incredible feats, but because it all looks even less real than a video game it's difficult to care about what's happening onscreen.

9. Willow Catelyn's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

CGI in a film like this makes me want to tear out my eyes and feed them to a kitten. Also, the fact that every two seconds something is being thrown at the screen to emphasize 3d is really pitiful. Can we stop doing the whole 3D thing now?

10. Trevs's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

The CGI, executed rather embarrassingly, kills what should have been an enjoyable film.

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate

usually I try to avoid this kind of awful crap, damn it, Hark Tsui! a 3/10, my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/last-film-i-saw-the-flying-swords-of-dragon-gate/