1. Ramzi's rating of the film The Football Factory

I like Danny Dyer, and Frank Harper is very good, really believable. Interesting to get an insight to a life I only hear about from friends of friends. Captures a certain moment in time. Those are the good parts of what is, in many other respects, a very daft film. If I wasn't English and didn't love football I don't see what I could possibly get from this.

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Football Factory

Football hooliganism laid bare. A raw look at one strand of contemporary counter-culture.

3. Daniel Montiel's rating of the film The Football Factory

I agree with Tom Barnard but even more than that, the problem is not so much that there's no arc but that the movie itself pretends at certain moments to be about something else just to say at the very end "ah fuck it, let's just have a last laugh and gtfo" Lame

4. Michel Poiccard's rating of the film The Football Factory

"Problem was, he'd taken so many beatings on the terraces that he weren't scared of anyone. And the correct medical term for that is a "total fuckin' psycho". "

5. Cinnamon's rating of the film The Football Factory

Violenza, violenza, violenza. E poi droghe, machismo e ancora violenza. Analisi spietata delle meccaniche che intercorrono tra le Firms inglesi. Recitazione riuscita e ritmo frenetico. Molto buono.

6. Tom Barnard's rating of the film The Football Factory

The characters don't change or arc or learn the error of their stupid, pathetic, primitive ways. What's the point?