1. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Foreigner

A long time ago, I was wondering if it's possible to see Jackie Chan in such a serious movie. I was a ridiculous idea, I thought. And then there comes THE FOREIGNER. It looks promising because: 1. Finally I can see Jackie Chan in a serious role; 2. It was directed Martin Campbell who has directed my favorite movie called CASINO ROYALE. This movie is entertaining. But I feel the action scenes less exciting...

2. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film The Foreigner

3. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film The Foreigner

Premessa: Jackie Chan è un grande, è super in parte e fa un ruolo drammatico interpretandolo molto bene, inoltre come al solito tutte le scene in cui combatte sono divertentissime. Però non basta questo a fare un bel film, perché tutto il resto è più che dimenticabile.

4. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film The Foreigner

Being the snob that I am, I went into this one with very low expectations. Nonetheless, the film proved to be quite entertaining. I particularly appreciated Chan's counterparts getting a lot of time on screen. This way the viewer gets a more interesting mix of action and intrigue.

5. Varun Saini's rating of the film The Foreigner

I say you "Jump" You say "Where"

6. Eastern Film Fans's rating of the film The Foreigner

The Foreigner sees Jackie Chan take a dramatic role based on the novel by Stephen Leather but will this be to foreign for some or will Jackie Chan get the heart racing in this London set Thriller. check out the full review here

7. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film The Foreigner

Fica demasiado confuso quando ele encontra-se no meio do conflito entre o IRA e Londres.

8. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Foreigner

More enjoyable than I thought it would be, pretty good look at the IRA/UDI (like a throwback to the 70-90s Britain), but felt modern, with good action even with Jackie old now

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Foreigner

Martin Campbell has long been cited as an heir to the McTiernan school of action cinema, and rightfully so - with "The Foreigner," he's finally made his "Predator," and it's a compelling study of the inextricable link between government and terrorism to boot. But I know I'm not the only one wishing this dour, methodically-paced British thriller afforded Jackie Chan more screentime, as he's positively haunting here.

10. paul_quixote's rating of the film The Foreigner

Had almost a Shakespearian feel w/ all the betrayal/backstabbing. The scene w/ Chan & the Irish "tracker" felt like fuzzy commentary on how pointless wars weirdly shape lives. This is, at it's heart, a story about the difference between soldiers and the politicians calling the shots. My ding: the dumb back2back headshottings of the 2 most dynamic female characters made this movie less than what it could've been.

11. chanandre's rating of the film The Foreigner

Kickassery of the first order - forget Keanu, Neeson, Cruise, Willis, Denzel, Craig, Damon, Banderas, Renner, Foxx, Farrell, Reynolds, Gosling, Jackson, Statham, Johnson, Gibson, Hardy, Affleck, Bernthal, O'Brie Chan is encore its biggest konig. Brosnan with a powerhouse performance and that exciting Cliff Martinez score. To the win <3

12. Dana Henson's rating of the film The Foreigner

Eeesh. How come I'm not allowed to have fun at an action movie anymore? It has to be dark, miserable, painful, full of suffering. Sure it's a different kind of role for Chan but all it establishes is a sense of longing for the fun action romps of his past. Completely boring, predictable, cliche, tired and depressing. Plus, Brosnan's Irish accent was distractingly bad (impressive considering he's actually Irish)