1. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

How do I be more like you, Val? Couldn't we both be travelling through time...maybe moving in the same direction but at different speeds? Dado?

2. Theories Of Anxiety's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

Korine's part 5/5, god I love him.

3. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

Dwie gwiazdki to ocena za cały projekt, za sam epizod Korine daje 5. Z całej tej dziwnej sklejki film Korine jest jedynym, w mojej opinii, wartym uwagi. Przepiękny monolog Vala Kilmera ukazuje, że twórca Gummo jest jeszcze w dobrej formie (wtedy kiedy nie ma zbyt dużego budżetu do wykorzystania).

4. Joe Hackman's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

Korine's film is totally bonkers in the best way! Love the aspect ratio choice, and awesome use of Val Kilmer, who is kind of like that in real life.

5. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

6. oooooo's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

"The Lotus Community Workshop" - Harmony Korine (4) "Chronoeye" - AIexey Fedorchenko (3,6) "Fawns" - Jan Kwiecinski (3,5) Iiving the young dream videocIip much

7. Julian's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

Korine's was great but the real gem was Kwiecinski's part

8. affasf's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

Korine acts like a mature director with an unusual melancholic gonzo approach, hypnotic and sharp-witted funny. The other shorts appeared blatant lousy to me.

9. NEONBEAR's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

I'm just in it for Korine+Kilmer.

10. Tiago Camargo's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

Cotton Candy Cotton Candy Cotton Candy

11. Francesco's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

12. Algitya's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

13. 849025's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

14. FilmFan<3's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

15. BRAND UPON THE BRAIN!'s rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

Lotus Community Workshop gets 5 stars from me...but the other 2 drag the rating down.

16. BM Webster's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

awful, I had to stop myself from walking out of the cinema.

17. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

This bizarre new triptych from 2 of european cinemas rising stars along-side seasoned provocateur Harmony Corine sees them stepping to the plate, tearing up their rule-books in an attempt to reinvent the wheel a little with their own personal take on the 4th dimension. The results are mixed and not exactly cohesive as a whole but certainly worth a look. 2.5 stars

18. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

Korine's segment was decent but fun, and Kwiecinski's was just plain boring; the winner here is Fedorchenko's Chrono Eye. I've been thinking about it for days.

19. Luca Bottazzi's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

20. aaronwhat's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

21. Bytch Please's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

Came for the Val Kilmer craziness, left haunted by the final segment.

22. Ryan M.'s rating of the film The Fourth Dimension

1. Great, quite funny. 2. Meditative, engaging / great payoff. 3. Almost complete garbage. All have pretty fun ideas that they play with, just wish I enjoyed the final short more.

23. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film The Fourth Dimension