1. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

2.6 stars. My brother's favourite Disney film as a child. Has the curious merit of having the same colour palette as a John Constable painting (which is maybe why my brother liked it - it's the only Disney film that looks as though it could be set in our native Suffolk). There's an odd tension between the cutesy protagonist designs and the windswept tawny backgrounds and grizzled bears, but that's what sets it apart.

3. João Martins's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

Seriously, this one must be the most sincere and emotional Disney film ever.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

5. carlajrzg's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

just thinking about it makes me cry :(

6. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

7. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

Too cheesy. Still better than the average Disney film.

8. hamsa's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

9. Ylly's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

"Forever is a long, long time, and time has a way of changing things..."

10. Janae's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

11. nicolecahali's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

FILME MAIS TRISTE DO MUNDO!!! não posso nem pensar nele direito que começo a chorar

12. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

One of the more important disney films

13. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

I cried every time I watched this. Ugh, I love this movie.

14. Sara Castro's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

O que eu chorava com este filme (não, a sério, a cena em que a velhota o deixa na floresta, ai).

15. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

I've never cried at watching this in my youth until now. Sometimes friendship doesn't last too long and time always changes. :( However, I did always liked young Tod: he was a cute little fox but also playful & happy one, too.

16. Chichago_'s rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

17. Joe Hackman's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

What a powerful opening... silence.

18. Courtney Richmond's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

the nostalgia... oh my god....

19. Isaac Groves's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

This may be the most heart-breaking film the Disney studios ever had the balls to make.

20. dinoage's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

Early Sunday mornings are made more perfect despite the villain transference before the climax. How Disney deliberately alluded to the Hunter's killing of Todd's mother must have made the NRA happy. On the other hand, Kurt Russell and Pearl Bailey.

21. violentcraving's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

I'm 23, I've just seen this for the first time ever and tears have been shed. What a surprising choice from Disney, a movie conveying many (harsh) life lessons in a heartbreaking manner. 5/5

22. emichan's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

23. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound

What an unlikely Disney story. So sad, nearly throughout, and with an ambiguous ending. My five year old cried, and I can remember feeling the same way when I saw it the first time. Kudos to the cast, too--Mickey Rooney, Kurt Russel, Pearl Bailey, Sandy Duncan, and Cory Feldman...

24. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film The Fox and the Hound