1. Chris's rating of the film The FP

The premise can't quite sustain a full length feature, and there are times when the film threatens to overstay its welcome, but overall I thought there was a lot to like here. I really appreciated what the filmmakers were going for, and I thought they did a great job of capturing the look and feel of those old post-apocalyptic teen gang films from the 80s, like The Warriors or Class of 1999.

2. Wally Zialcita's rating of the film The FP

To be fair, it does earn the modest payoff of being enjoyably weird, including some laugh out loud dialogue. This is no more shameless than the stuff from the 70s that inspired it.

3. Brentos's rating of the film The FP

the dialogue alone is reason enough to see this movie, but make sure you see it for free. not worth a cent.

4. film_lies101's rating of the film The FP

If this was about a third of the length it would be great, as it stands it's just another minor distraction.

5. Andre Rehal's rating of the film The FP

The movie seems to be referencing movies that I've never seen and never will see and but nevertheless I enjoyed the experience.

6. sadie's rating of the film The FP

We roll together, we die together.

7. vadermccandless's rating of the film The FP

I don't haaaate this, but it's so fucking stupid. And at 84 minutes, it's about 74 minutes too long.

8. Edetein's rating of the film The FP

Just another film trying to self manufacture a cult status without any authenticity. This film is absolutely terrible.