1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

2. Polyglot's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

3. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Laughing Woman

**1/2. Beautiful images and production design, it was like visiting a Decorative Arts Museum. The misogynist story told by Piero Schivazappa is interesting but could have been a lot more gripping. But it was 1969 and style was a lot more 'in' than content then. Too bad. Already forgotten.

4. Mx Nihil's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

Ludicrous. A complete waste of time.

5. david.gwain's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

watched the UK DVD of this, it's a really great film. the UK DVD is much much better than the previous US release. I've got it here: released by shameless video in zone 0 & apparently they rebuilt the film according to director's wishes. the 60s sets are fantastic, the music is fnatastic and the female lead is just gorgeously sexy.. surprised this one has not been picked up for a hollywood remake!

6. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

7. Steven Otero's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

Released in America by Radley Metzger

8. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

Now I know how to act when someone near me tries to commit suicide by medication. *the more you know" and shooting star.

9. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

10. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

I guess I expected something different from this movie, for me it might be seen as a nice idea for a movie, which got chopped down by subpar acting and sloppy tension building. Probably the only reason to watch it is when you'd like to browse through some 60's Italian interior decor, which makes up a bit for it's shortcomings.

11. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Laughing Woman

Semi-style over no content. Beyond the decor and trappings it's a rather tame exploiter that like so many entries in the loose Euro-Sleaze canon relies on a dreary jumble of timid kink and girlie-magazine nudity to pad out the time. Despite the retro-cool of these things, they're generally sad affairs with an almost necrophilic pattern of middle-aged careers in decline colliding with younger eye-candy on the make.