1. JoãoMoura's rating of the film The Frighteners

Im glad Peter Jackson did this movie before lord of the rings. Nothing on this movie is interesting, from the characters to the story.

2. Landen Celano's rating of the film The Frighteners

When you have this level of talent behind a film and your saving grace ends up being a ham-bone performance from Jeffrey Combs, you're in trouble. (To be fair though, it's a glorious ham-bone performance.)

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Frighteners

4. Nathan Lee Johnson's rating of the film The Frighteners

Here's one I keep trying to like a lot but only like a little.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Frighteners

6. Kortirion's rating of the film The Frighteners

Peter Jackson has always sucked.

7. mjgildea's rating of the film The Frighteners

I was actually impressed by The Frighteners. Jackson's direction (namely with the archive newsreel of the mass murder at the beginning) and Michael J. Fox's performance were the highlights. Jeffrey Combs was hysterical and the story was actually good. Some effects aside, The Frighteners doesn't feel like the dated piece of 90s shit I was expecting when I started watching it. Great stuff...

8. J. O.'s rating of the film The Frighteners

This one was certainly a lot scarier when I was a kid, though Jake Busey never lost his effectiveness as the mass murderer-turned-angel-of-death. This is still a great deal of fun and has great effects for its time (some of which aren't even dated).

9. Murat Erdem's rating of the film The Frighteners

Keyifli film, fazla kişi bilmez ama.

10. Caro_its's rating of the film The Frighteners

Funny and entertaining. I miss Michael J.Fox on screen, love the appearances of Peter Jackson as the man with percings and R. Lee Ermey as Sgt. Hartman from Full Metal Jacket.

11. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film The Frighteners

It seemed so terrifying when I was little.

12. adit365's rating of the film The Frighteners

Film Peter Jackson Paling Underrated,Padahal Seru Filmnya

13. lewis_longshanks's rating of the film The Frighteners

Released only a year after Casper, The Frighteners' does the haunted house and ghost concept exactly how you'd expect from Bad Taste's Peter Jackson. It's darkly comedic and goofy, with all-round great performances from Combs, Fox, Dobson, etc. I feel the one thing that hurts The Frighteners most is in it's overuse of now incredibly antiquated CGI. Otherwise, you're in for a ride with this one. Well worth watching.

14. Yass's rating of the film The Frighteners

Je commence vraiment à bien aimer l'horreur de série B, et celui-ci est un excellent exemple du genre. Peut être qu'un jour, tous ces films feront univers commun. Un doux rêve.

15. PYSZNY's rating of the film The Frighteners

16. The Dandy Highwayman's rating of the film The Frighteners

A great film that often slips under the radar.

17. João Pacheco's rating of the film The Frighteners

The camerawork man, the camerawork!

18. F1-Lightcatcher's rating of the film The Frighteners

19. Anita Nielson's rating of the film The Frighteners

I don't know whether it's a good movie, but it's certainly entertaining :)

20. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Frighteners

I wasn't ever really able to connect with this piece. The trademark flourishes are all there (along with some definite Zemeckis influence) but the story never really transcended its premise.