1. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Frisco Kid

Worth it entirely for the scene where Wilder refuses to ride away from injuns because it's a Saturday.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film The Frisco Kid

3. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Frisco Kid

**1/2. Optimistic movie. I could have hated it but no, in spite of its disastrous editing, I had some fun with The Frisco Kid.

4. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Frisco Kid

"l wasn't thinking about God. l didn't do it because of God. l don't know one thing about God. l was thinking about a book. l cared more for a book than l did for my best friend. l don't know if you can understand that. l don't want to insult you but do you understand what l mean? l chose a piece of paper instead of you."

5. Davide's rating of the film The Frisco Kid

Pretty pretty movie, with an awesome Gene Wilder and the perfect Harrison "Solo" Ford in the shoes of a good'n'wild robber. A movie about friendship and ethical.

6. chasemiddaugh's rating of the film The Frisco Kid

there's a good movie buried in here somewhere. there are some strange and obvious cuts, some questionable cinematography and a lack of full development- but Ford & Wilder make this fun to watch. I wish more was put into a good idea, as we're left with a half assed effert overall.

7. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Frisco Kid

just watch again after 21 years. definitely Wilder's best.

8. Kyle Chiba's rating of the film The Frisco Kid

Would somebody please show this poor asshole the way out of town.

9. Matt's rating of the film The Frisco Kid

The guy that directed 'Kiss Me Deadly' made this? What happened to him?