1. Bruno's rating of the film The Front

quarto de século mais tarde também eu, são uns corajosos, "go fuck yourselves" diz o woody com regozijo, deves achar

2. gld48's rating of the film The Front

a good film that drags. mostel is as overbearing as ever, woody looks constricted

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Front

Excellente comédie dénonciatrice d'un sombre et pénible état d'esprit qui a sévi aux States, il y a vingt ans seulement et dont personne n'est à l'abri... www.cinefiches.com

4. Paolo Utili's rating of the film The Front

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Front

Zero Mostel's performance is admirable. Martin Ritt understood that such a theme required to be handled in the dramatic comedy form and not as a pure drama. As it is, it's perfect. Highly recommended.

6. Ghostman's rating of the film The Front

poorly paced and indifferently directed, it shows the signs of having a literate script but illiterate film grammar, not michael chapmans fault though. Woody Allen is game but the film itself is too light and tonally off to truly dramatize its conflict.

7. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Front

McCarthyism. What an ugly chapter in the american history; a national stain, shame & paranoia. Martin Ritt & Woody Allen do their best in using irony, persiflage and humor to deal with the matter. But Mr. Allen is simply carrying over his familiar & 'usual' Woody Allen 'funny' character into a too serious context and it somehow creates the feeling of disturbing ignorance.

8. A47's rating of the film The Front

Only Martin Ritt treated white Americans for what they are: a people group with common traits, just like any other. His character's contain a component of caricature built on this assumption which lend a comedic tone no matter how serious the content. This example features some of the finest acting by one of his most famous pupils; Woody Allen is at his most truthful here.

9. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Front

This really is a wonderfully written script. I feel that the third act could have been slightly better crafted but the journey offered up to that point is so rich in content, laughs and brutal honesty that it's easy to forget a minor annoyance. Also, this has to be one Woody's better roles.

10. Wahid Ellayli's rating of the film The Front

I really love this movie !!! I hope to have it on dvd...

11. Morgan Alexander's rating of the film The Front

This is an excellent movie! And eventhough Woody Allen did not write it or direct it it does not lose one ounce of that Allen witt and wyle that we all know and love. Underrated by far! I watched this movie twice in one day when I bought it on dvd.

12. Donald R. Monroe's rating of the film The Front

Less than perfect supporting roles, but wonderful cinematography by Michael Chapman and the BEST last line of any film I've seen.

13. Fabio Penela's rating of the film The Front

beautiful and honest film about the experiences of Martin Ritt and part of his crew during the blacklist era in television. and that final shot of zero mostel is amazing.

14. Pierre's rating of the film The Front

This one hit close to home for Zero and Ritt.

15. Matt's rating of the film The Front

"Gentlemen, go fuck yourselves."