1. Risya's rating of the film The Frozen Ground

I'm familiar of the case and so I think it was underexplored here. I'm just surprised to watch Vanessa Hudgens (again), took her a bit more seriously now.

2. Mirela Dudaş's rating of the film The Frozen Ground

3. chanandre's rating of the film The Frozen Ground

I think Cusack made the creepiest and scariest serial killer since Norman Bates. I was grossed out, afraid and cringed hard, big time, all at the same time. :s

4. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Frozen Ground

**1/2 Mediocre production (camera, editing) and solid acting. The story (and the knowledge that it is based on a real case) holds the interest.

5. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Frozen Ground

It was like a lesser version of Insomnia, but there was no Insomnia and just shitty acting from 50 Cent and his ridiculous wig.

6. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film The Frozen Ground

click on the director's name and laugh

7. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Frozen Ground

Dark and shaky cinematography and rapid editing with a severe lack of establishing shots make this film almost unwatchable. That, along with an unfocused narrative, make this by-the-numbers procedural a complete bore. But at least Cage's performance and the almost-accurate (and obvious) production values help. For someone who lives in Alaska, Frozen Ground is a misfire that's cold as a body at the morgue.